Author Topic: B3-1 Tuning  (Read 35009 times)

Offline dave2288

• http://
Re: B3-1 Tuning
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 07:32:27 AM »
hmmm...with that design, would the sear be able to take me load safely?  ed and i are trying something in a few weeks...
Dave

g1 extreme(turbo tuned cdt trigger, choker muzzle break and fix hinge), powerline 1000s(lube tuned...soon to get a makeover), benjamin ss .22 tuned and shortened, patriot .25(british)

Offline Magnum

RE: B3-1 Tuning
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:48 AM »
ow ow ow!  Wonder if this happens alot?  

Copy of translation the last part only "its not that good but you get the idea"....  quote (It has long been in the shooters wiatrówkowych warned of the dangers associated with the use of Chinese. The level of performance, quality of materials used, archaic technology and the absolute lack of any form of technical control of the ghostly copy strzeladel wind. Do this as you can see, the dangerous. All we can get after contact with the to shooting and contempt for the owners wiatrówek.. Unfortunately, the profit is the most important, here, now and at once - because none of the importers is not even a guide tries to count how many thousands of people will never reach the shotgun and you can not convince that this is an easy, enjoyable sport.
 Interestingly, almost identical incident occurred some time ago in the U.S., as well as interesting windcheater B3.

For clarification. Windbreaker B-3 is exactly the same as:
- B4 - B4
- XS-B3 - XS-B3
- XS-B4 - XS-B4
- Industry Brand B3 - Industry Brand B3
- Industry Brand B4 - Industry Brand B4
- Sea Lion B3 - Sea Lion B3
- Sea Lion B4 - Sea Lion B4
- Norconia Germany Master - Master Norconia Germany
- Magnum Sport - Magnum Sports
- Norkonia Germano B3 - Norkonia Germano B3
- Zenith B4 - Zenith B4
- Blazer Ranger - Ranger Blazer
- Smith Weson model 290 - Smith Weson model 290
- Lider 44 - Leader of 44
 and many, many other names for the same product Industry Brand. Wystarczy popatrzec na wyglad - jest nie do pomylenia. Just look at the appearance - it is not confusion.
 For your own safety and for the so-called. saint advised to avoid any peace wiatrówek B3, regardless of their name and the tale told by the sellers.)

Offline gosciu555

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »
Magnum - 3/6/2009  3:47 PM

ow ow ow!  Wonder if this happens alot?  

Copy of translation the last part only "its not that good but you get the idea"....  quote (It has long been in the shooters wiatrówkowych warned of the dangers associated with the use of Chinese. The level of performance, quality of materials used, archaic technology and the absolute lack of any form of technical control of the ghostly copy strzeladel wind. Do this as you can see, the dangerous. All we can get after contact with the to shooting and contempt for the owners wiatrówek.. Unfortunately, the profit is the most important, here, now and at once - because none of the importers is not even a guide tries to count how many thousands of people will never reach the shotgun and you can not convince that this is an easy, enjoyable sport.
 Interestingly, almost identical incident occurred some time ago in the U.S., as well as interesting windcheater B3.

For clarification. Windbreaker B-3 is exactly the same as:
- B4 - B4
- XS-B3 - XS-B3
- XS-B4 - XS-B4
- Industry Brand B3 - Industry Brand B3
- Industry Brand B4 - Industry Brand B4
- Sea Lion B3 - Sea Lion B3
- Sea Lion B4 - Sea Lion B4
- Norconia Germany Master - Master Norconia Germany
- Magnum Sport - Magnum Sports
- Norkonia Germano B3 - Norkonia Germano B3
- Zenith B4 - Zenith B4
- Blazer Ranger - Ranger Blazer
- Smith Weson model 290 - Smith Weson model 290
- Lider 44 - Leader of 44
 and many, many other names for the same product Industry Brand. Wystarczy popatrzec na wyglad - jest nie do pomylenia. Just look at the appearance - it is not confusion.
 For your own safety and for the so-called. saint advised to avoid any peace wiatrówek B3, regardless of their name and the tale told by the sellers.)

Probably not THAT often. This Blog has a strong and unnatural aversion to the Chinese made products. They go over the top. Maybe they have only shot the old ones, not the newer styles like the B26-28. Probably a good idea to do a tune+lok-tite on the screws just to make sure nothing comes loose before shooting.

Offline scanb3

• GTA Donations
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »
70GTvert - 2/22/2009  10:22 AM

This weakened the top of the piston to the point that after one of the cocking cycles, it auto-fired by blowing out the piston top. Now, IF that happened while I was still loading I would have lost the ends of at least 2 fingers, no amount of safely holding the cocking lever through the whole loading process would have prevented it.

Do I understand it right? You mean that holding the cocking lever would not have saved you fingers. Cocking shoe is connected to cylinder and cylinder pushes "all stuff" back. So, I think that holdin the cocking lever saves in pistonfailures too.

Offline 70GTvert

• http://www.cardomain.com/ride/566960
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2009, 02:43:39 AM »
I ground down the top of the piston to the point where the top weld around the top of the piston was compromised. When cocked it  suddenly sheared off the top of the piston with the seal and shot forward while the rear part of the piston was still in the cocked position. So yes, fingers could be gone even if you were still holding the lever.  I got lucky. Instead it just fired the pellet without warning.

IF I were to do anything like this again, knowing how this piston was built I would have cut the the top of the piston off about 1 inch down  then removed the 1/2 inch of material that I had ground down to remove on the earlier attempt, than welded the two parts back together with my MIG. It sure looked like it was still together, but I had removed too much of the material from the factory weld the way I had initially  done this.

Just to let you know, I was able to get about 50 of so rounds off before it let loose, I was getting upper 700's (around 780-795) prior to failure.

Oh, and there are other ways this could still chop your fingers off while in a proper cocking hold. The sear could let loose, same thing would happen. Don't mess too much with that whole area on these cheap guns. Play with springs, seals, lubes and debur..
I came into this world with nothing, and I still have most of it left!