Airguns

GTA
August 31, 2014, 06:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

READ THIS:
This Is The Old GTA Forums, Which Is Now An Archive. No New Post Nor New Registrations Allowed Here.
Please Go To The NEW GTA Forums:
CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Login Register GTA Library GTA Mall
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crosman Quest 1000 parts FYI  (Read 4132 times)
oneballjaywax
GTA Donations

WWW Awards
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

Subject pretty much sums it up.I know I asked questions about Maccari springs and what not but, in the end decided since this is my first tune to keep it simple w/ OEM parts (& cheaper). I know many folks own a Quest 1000 and just thought a little information on pricing of parts would be handy.You have to call Crosman Corp @ 1-800-7AIRGUN (724-7486) to order so you don't know how much they are until your on the phone with them.OK enough talk here is the pricing for the 3 different items I ordered:

BTW some of the parts # have changed so listed below are the new numbers also, here is a link to the parts diagram-  http://www.crosman.com/pdf/manuals/C1K77-EVP.pdf:

Parts for Crosman Quest 1000 .177 (model # C1K77)

- Piston Seal (old model #: C1K77-002,  New #:  B18-04-1A) - each $3.60 (I ordered 2)

- Breach Seal (old model #: C1K77-008,  New #:  B20-00-3) - each $1.00 (I ordered 3...also swore I was told 1.50 ea....I am not complaining though;)

- Piston Spring (old model #: C1K77-010,  New #:  B18-00-4D) - each $5.70 (I ordered 1)

Shipping and Handling was $7.75...think it is a flat rate I live in Eastern PA which really isn't that far from Crosman in NY and actual cost to ship was around $2.00 and change.That is also why I ordered multiple of items so didn't have to go back at a later date and pay close to 8 bucks S&H for a 1 dollar breach seal.

I ordered on 12/15/08 and got it in the mail on 12/19/08 not too shabby.Prices might also be different (don't think by that much) when you order so don't be suprised but as of Decemeber 15, 2008, thats what they were.

I was going to get 2 springs but if the one currently in the gun and THIS one fails....going with an NON-OEM spring next.I'm thinking by that point I will be more comfortable with taking apart the rifle so spacing/special fitting of an better after market spring won't seem so intimidating).Well thats all folks.Have a Happy Holiday if I don't post before Christmas Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

[