October 07, 2015, 03:22:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

This Is The Old GTA Forums, Which Is Now An Archive. No New Post Nor New Registrations Allowed Here.
Please Go To The NEW GTA Forums:

Home   Help Search Login Register GTA Library GTA Mall
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Crosman Quest 1000 parts FYI  (Read 4981 times)
GTA Donations

WWW Awards
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

Subject pretty much sums it up.I know I asked questions about Maccari springs and what not but, in the end decided since this is my first tune to keep it simple w/ OEM parts (& cheaper). I know many folks own a Quest 1000 and just thought a little information on pricing of parts would be handy.You have to call Crosman Corp @ 1-800-7AIRGUN (724-7486) to order so you don't know how much they are until your on the phone with them.OK enough talk here is the pricing for the 3 different items I ordered:

BTW some of the parts # have changed so listed below are the new numbers also, here is a link to the parts diagram-

Parts for Crosman Quest 1000 .177 (model # C1K77)

- Piston Seal (old model #: C1K77-002,  New #:  B18-04-1A) - each $3.60 (I ordered 2)

- Breach Seal (old model #: C1K77-008,  New #:  B20-00-3) - each $1.00 (I ordered 3...also swore I was told 1.50 ea....I am not complaining though;)

- Piston Spring (old model #: C1K77-010,  New #:  B18-00-4D) - each $5.70 (I ordered 1)

Shipping and Handling was $7.75...think it is a flat rate I live in Eastern PA which really isn't that far from Crosman in NY and actual cost to ship was around $2.00 and change.That is also why I ordered multiple of items so didn't have to go back at a later date and pay close to 8 bucks S&H for a 1 dollar breach seal.

I ordered on 12/15/08 and got it in the mail on 12/19/08 not too shabby.Prices might also be different (don't think by that much) when you order so don't be suprised but as of Decemeber 15, 2008, thats what they were.

I was going to get 2 springs but if the one currently in the gun and THIS one fails....going with an NON-OEM spring next.I'm thinking by that point I will be more comfortable with taking apart the rifle so spacing/special fitting of an better after market spring won't seem so intimidating).Well thats all folks.Have a Happy Holiday if I don't post before Christmas Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: