Author Topic: PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!  (Read 5902 times)

Offline shootist

PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:19:29 AM »
On June 7th and August 9th, there will be a pellet gun shoot-out at the Fairview Sportsmen's Club in Granby, Massachusetts. Rifles, pistols and revolvers are welcome. This is open to the public. I know for a fact that Marauder #12 will be there!! The kitchen will be open for this event. It is a first for the club as I'm trying to get some teams together for competitions between ourselves and other clubs. There will be 2 club guns for those who would need one. So bring whatever you have to shoot. There is a pistol range,  a rifle range and an archery range. Come rain or shine. If it rains, we'll shoot under cover. Any questions, please either e-mail me here, or call 413-796-1431 and ask for Lee.

Offline Leadhead

• http://
RE: PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
I can't make it on June 7th, but August might be do-able. I live in central Ma. If I can make it, Marauder #004 will be there !!!
Thanks, good to see something happening in the Northeast.......

Benjamin Marauder .22(#004), Leapers 4-16x50AO
Crosman 2100 w/Leapers 3-9x32AO, Crosman 66, Crosman 760

Offline shootist

Re: PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 11:30:16 PM »
Hi Leadhead, glad you can make the August shoot. Wish you could make the first one also. i see you put the same scope on your Marauder as I put on mine. So far, it has worked out great. How do you like your Marauder?? Mine in just awesome!! It made a big hit at the gun club yesterday. The powder burners were all over it checking it out!! Everyone loved how quite it is. Also at 35 yards I couldn't miss the target. Next time I'll take it to the rifle range and stretch it out to 75 yards. I did notice at some long shoots, like 125 yards, it dropped quite a bit. But it made it!! Crosman has been wonderful in seeing that the gun is just the way I wanted it. Any other air gunners out your way?? By the way, were in central Mass. are you?? I'm in Springfield. Have a great day - Lee

Offline geewhiz380

Re: PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 06:07:56 AM »
ihope i could make at least the second one on august 9 cause by that time my marauder would be here maybe me and some others could make it like jeff and joe cuzcause they r excellent shooters with excellent rifles and a blizzard would be perfect and the talonss and marauders wow hope it works out cause my grandmothers yard has me use to shootin 40 yds pretty good as long i eat my spiniach and carrots ill see good .didnt know that mac-1 hooks the marauder up or sell them hook up already ...seems like is going to be a great event to enjoy a day out with new people and new rifles and foooood .im going to try my best to make it safe if my two sons from ny make than it will be a blast .......thank u for the invitation to such a great outing i just need to call u to know how to get there from nyc bronx.......GOD BLESS US IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN...JORGE.....

Offline Leadhead

RE: PELLET GUN SHOOT-OUT!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »
Lee, I'm in East Brookfield, right next to Sturbridge. Granby's just below Belchertown, not that far from me. Sounds like a good time......no promises, but I'll try to be there !!!!!..............Raoul
My shooting has been confined to about 20 yards so far........gonna try to stretch that out pretty soon..........

Benjamin Marauder .22(#004), Leapers 4-16x50AO
Crosman 2100 w/Leapers 3-9x32AO, Crosman 66, Crosman 760