Author Topic: Gamo Pellet Trap Takes A Beating  (Read 9225 times)

Offline Bill G

• GTA Donations
Re: Gamo Pellet Trap Takes A Beating
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
Great Thanks.

Offline r1derbike

• http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v402/r1derbike/
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
Lots of good information! I've found that squirrels make excellent pellet traps for my .22 Predators.  Assuming I may hit them as badly as I shake now.  Assuming I may see them as badly as the eyesight is getting now.

May have to set the camo tent up in the kitchen, with the dining room bay windows descreened and opened.   BTW, time to see if the armadillo is tearing-up the yard for grubs-n-stuff right now.  Can't shoot it, but I bet I could catch him in stealth-mode, with a big, tough fish net, if I catch him when he jumps.

Charles
Lead Launchers: 30 Year Old Daisy .177 Cal. Model 880 Pumper (BSA 3022SB Red Dot Scope), Gamo CFX .22 Cal. Springer with GRT III Trigger (BSA 4X32 Scope), Gamo CFX .177 Cal. Combo Springer (BSA 2-7X32 AO Scope), Gamo R-77 .177 Cal. CO2 Combat Pistol (Laser Sight), Umarex/Beretta .177 Cal. CX4 Storm CO2 Bullpup (Walther PS-22 Red Dot Scope & Dorcy Night Light), Chinese QB-57 .22 Cal. Takedown Springer (BSA 3022SB Red Dot Scope & Dorcy Night Light),  Chinese Tech-Force S2-1 .177 Cal. Springer Pistol (Boat Anchor...), Chinese Tech-Force Contender Model 89 .22 Cal. Springer (BSA Laser & Tactical Light, CenterPoint 4-16X40 Illum. Ret. Mil. Dot Scope), Crosman 1377 .177 Cal. Pumper Pistol (1399 stock, BSA 3022SB Red Dot Scope), Daisy Powerline 717 .177 Cal. Single-Pump Pistol (Open Sights).

Offline Bill G

• GTA Donations
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 12:22:25 AM »
LOL....  Thanks for the laugh.

Offline doc1310

• http://
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 03:15:08 AM »
Thanks for this post. I just bought the bullet trap and because of this post, I watched the Youtube video and saw that I had assembled my Bullet Box wrong. The printed instructions were terrible. The video was of poor quality but good enough for me to see my mistakes. I never looked at the DVD which came with the Bullet Box, just thinking it was on their products. The DVD had the same Youtube video but of a much better quality, so it's put together right now.
The Bullet Box it a great add on to the backyard shooter. Much safer than the Gamo Pellet trap. I spent good money on Gamo targets to fit their pellet trap, now all I have to do is get on line and down load all kinds of targets and a regular sheet of printing paper is all I need to have a great afternoon.
The Bullet Box will take a beating and all of the lead is trapped at the botton so all you have to do it empty it out into a old coffee can to get rid of the waste.

Regards to all,
Paul S.
Paul
Central Texas

\"The   most terrifying words in the English language are:  I\'m from the government  and I\'m here to help.\"
-  Ronald Reagan  

Daisy 120 .177
Crosman 220 .177
RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro .177
Gamo Whisper .177 Venturi gas spring
Crosman Nitro Piston Short Stroke .22

Offline Bill G

• GTA Donations
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »
Glad to hear that these posts helped.  We all are in the same boat, but just sharing some information that can help out someone with a common interest is a "Good Thing"... Yikes that woman drives me nuts.

There's some great stuff on this forum regarding the Whisper and other of their products. I'm still using the Gamo pellet box but will probably get the bigger one later on.

Have a nice day.

Offline WallyDog

• GTA Donations
    • http://
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:51 PM »
I've had the Bullet Box for a few months now, using it in my basement, and this thing is built like a tank. One of the great things about this trap is that I can use printed targets that I've downloaded off the net & do not have to buy specific targets to use with it. I punch paper at  15 yds with a Gamo Whisper & Viper. The only signs of use is that the paint gets chipped off where the pellets hit it. The pellets do flatten out & sometimes little splinters of the pellet will try to fly out but the paper target will stop it most of the time. I am sure that if I would put something on the surface, it would take care of that problem.
Wally