Author Topic: American Airgunner 2010  (Read 711 times)

Offline ezman604

• Owner/Executive Administrator
American Airgunner 2010
« on: April 09, 2010, 04:35:05 AM »

I set my recorder 3x this week to get episode 2 of AA 2010 but it was not there when I played it back. So, I contacted the shows producer, Patrick Wilkinson. I'm not clear but there must not have been a show (or repeat) aired this week. I'm getting clarification on that. I told him since I didn't catch it this week I was Jonesing!!!!

He said they are hustling around to get the shows produced just in time for airing. Sounds like they are jumping through their buns to get the show on the air as scheduled. He also said to pass along that they ARE working on the Season 1 box set and it will be available soon. Again, the forcasted release date has had to be slipped. I'm gladI recordedSeason 1for my personal viewing (or re-viewing) when time permits.

Anyway, the regular schedule of shows (Season 2 Episode 2) is airing this coming Monday 12 April at 5:30pm Eastern. Hope I (or my recorder) can catch it this time. Just thought some of you might be interested. We need to support the ONLY television series dedicated completely to our addictive sport of airgunning!!!!

Happy Shooting....and watching!!!!

Dave

Crosman/Revelation 760 PumpMaster (Vintage 1967)
Powerline 1000S .177 (semi-tuned by me)
Benjamin Super Streak .177/.22 (semi-tuned by me)
Benjamin Trail NP XL1500 (bone stock)
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 (project gun)
TF89 .22 (tuned by Gene)
Winchester 1000WS .177 (semi-tuned by muwah)
QB57 (l