Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/gateway/public_html/gateway-com/airguns/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
tune india airgun parts
Airguns

GTA
June 18, 2019, 01:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

READ THIS:
This Is The Old GTA Forums, Which Is Now An Archive. No New Post Nor New Registrations Allowed Here.
Please Go To The NEW GTA Forums:
CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Login Register GTA Library GTA Mall
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tune india airgun parts  (Read 5229 times)
shaft
GTA Donations

Awards
« on: July 22, 2010, 08:46:18 AM »

http://target-tune.in/Inter/categories/Spare-Parts/

anyone bought from this company,  I have a TF99 that I would like to put a synthetic piston seal on.  they have seal adaptors (do you think the threads are the same) for a buck, seals and even a cheap spring that looks like it might work.  Anyone tried any of this stuff.
KH from UT
arnie3981

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »

This guy was busted by JMaccari for selling fake duplicate parts under the JM brand name. JM even wrote on his website calling this out. The owner has cheated several members of an Indian forum www.thegungeek.com by selling these fake seals and springs. I would stay away from him.
dimitri
GTA Donations

Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 04:56:20 PM »

http://target-tune.in/Inter/categories/Spare-Parts/

anyone bought from this company,  I have a TF99 that I would like to put a synthetic piston seal on.  they have seal adaptors (do you think the threads are the same) for a buck, seals and even a cheap spring that looks like it might work.  Anyone tried any of this stuff.
KH from UT

I Purchased! Fine product and cool shipping.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

[