Author Topic: Benji sling  (Read 2680 times)

Benji sling
« on: June 14, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »
Has anyone put a sling on a Benji 392? If so, how?

RE: Benji sling
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 08:44:16 AM »
Why?If you use it for steadying your hold,mounted on the pump tube, ,you may find accuracy broblems.The pump tube and barrel bend slightly with a charge in the gun,and flex when fired,a sling will affect that.Maybe a "ching sling" off the side of the stock?
 For carying,I dont see the point,it's a very light gun,easy to carry one handed for hours if you dont have a big scope preventing a grip at the balance point.

RE: Benji sling
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »

Thanks!
I was on my way to Dick's to by the hardware for an idea I had when I decided to check my e-mail and found your reply. The sling was to steady my aim. I have a shooting stick I normally use but its not always handy.
On another note, is ther anything I can do to quiet the report of this gun? My research has dead ended on the subject.

thanks again
Sam

Qieter benji's
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 06:58:36 PM »
At the risk of being acccused of blowing my own horn,I can fit a debouncer to your gun,and cut the noise by about 50%. email me for details. On the sling idea...what about a swivel atache to a relacement takedown screw? It would be a short sling,and probably would require an elbow on hip stance,but no permanent mods to the gun...