Author Topic: Congrats and best wishes in your endeavour.....  (Read 3022 times)

Congrats and best wishes in your endeavour.....
« on: June 16, 2006, 01:03:46 AM »
With the new forum.
As I am sure you are already well aware, any venture into a project where the intricacies of such may be new to you, becomes an ongoing learning experience. The measure of the potential for success of the venture depends to a large degree on one's willingness to accept and learn from errors and feedback along the way. From what I have seen thus far, you are well on your way to a successful forum. Do not be discouraged by the slanderous detractors out there that somehow feel threatened by your efforts - just consider the source of the nonsense. IMO, it takes a lot of determination and hard work to build a forum from scratch - whereas, to just go out and buy a well known and established forum , it is painfully  obvious that any moron can do that.
Best of luck, Gene!

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
RE: Congrats and best wishes in your endeavour.....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 01:12:21 AM »

Thank you Leonard for your words of wisdom. We just want to give members and guests everything possible to enhance and advance there knowledge and experience in this wonderful hobby.

If you will, please come in often and make some contributions based on your knowledge and experience.

Sincerely
Gene

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin