Author Topic: Straight Shooters Precision Airguns  (Read 3484 times)

Offline wetdog1911

• GTA Donations
    • http://
Straight Shooters Precision Airguns
« on: November 16, 2007, 06:25:38 AM »
Just a qick note to say how top notch these guys are.

I just got my 1st air rifle, a NIB FWB 124 and of course needed pellets.

Went to SS to get a pellet sampler, cleaning pellets and saw the buy 5 get the 6th free.  Well, I got some more, some Crosman Premier, Beeman field target and 2 tins of Accu Pell.

I got the 2 tins of the Accu Pell for the break in and since they were the cheapest figured 1 of them would be my free tin.

You know how that usually works, "lesser or equal value".

Well, when the box arrived, I was charged for both of the Accu Pells.

What the free 6th tin was, was a second pellet sampler box!

That's a $25 or $27 item!

I was simply stunned that they would pick the most expensive thing I ordered to use as my 'free' tin, instead of the least expensive.

Guess where I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping!

Kudos to these guys for being such a class act!

Rob

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Re: Straight Shooters Precision Airguns
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 07:16:45 AM »
Hi Rob

I have bought allot from Straightshooters in the past couple of years and have found only top quality customer relations with them. They are not big like Pyramid and some others so they cater there clients with a much higher service... You will never get an air gun from them that has not been personally tested before they ship it. If I were to buy a high quality airgun like your FWB 124D, it would be from Straightshooters..:)

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin