Author Topic: "banned" - what actually happened  (Read 1638 times)

"banned" - what actually happened
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:02:58 AM »
Guys, I did not have all of the facts yesterday. My apologies if I misled anyone here or cast anyone in a bad light.
So to set the record totally straight;
I was not "personally blocked" from the Yellow Forum. It had nothing to do with my posting nor participating here.
There was a 13 year old who was trolling Yellow. In the effort to block that individual, several other addresses were blocked in error.  Because I could not contact the forum owner, I had no real idea what had happened. My initial assumption was incorrect. The situation has been rectified and I have been unblocked. I'd like to thank the individual who provided me with the contact address in order to straighten it all out.
I will continue to particpate in several airgun forums. Hopefully I'll be welcome in them all.
I'm just a poor slob who likes to shoot airguns, but I'll add what I can.
Jack

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
RE: "banned" - what actually happened
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 06:18:47 AM »
Well that is good Jack. Then it was just an error. Guess we all should learn a lesson, not to jump to conclusions...:) I had been banned several times from the Yellow myself because of the order of things being how I posted about the GTA forum opening in the Yellow. A series of circumstances that could of been prevented but failed to be justified because of what I think was bad timeing with email messages.. Oh well, live an learn I guess. I do not hold grudges and am happy to just get on with things and not let that stuff bother me..:)

Good Luck Jack

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin