Author Topic: COBRA AIRGUNS  (Read 6351 times)

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
COBRA AIRGUNS
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:18:16 AM »

This forum is for Online Retailers Polls. The features may change as any problems occur. This Rating Forum is based on personal experiences and may give new air gun users an idea where the best places are to buy from. Please be objective and give each retailer the benefit of the doubt.

Also the GTA rules are in effect in this forum and no flaming or slanderous remarks.

ONE VOTE PER MEMBER ONLY......

GTA rules are in effect in this forum and no flaming or slanderous remarks.

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

RE: COBRA AIRGUNS
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 01:26:44 PM »
I have been dealing with COBRA AIRGUNS since early January,I walked in off the street just as many airgun buyers do.I enjoy doing buisness with them,as I am afforded the opportunity,to handle anything I intend to purchase OR NOT....To show how courteous they are I would like to share one of my experiences at COBRAS...I recently purchased two rifles(WEBLEY PATRIOT) & (GAMO CFX),neither one of them from COBRAS...What I did, was take both guns when I recieved them seperately,over to Cobras,I used their equipment (bench, gun rest,alen keys,targets & pellets) to mount & sight my scopes. Although I did not buy these guns from them, I was treated with the same respect as if I had,The only question that was asked,was if I needed any help mounting the scopes............I actually shot a pellet thru one the canvas gun rest and got a laugh from everyone.....Not only have I become part of the furniture,but I believe I have become a friend...I am not the only customer who recieves the ROYAL TREATMENT.....My Hat Goes Off To Cobra Airguns......THANKS DAVE.....

JOE CUZ(AKITA BREEDER)

Offline longislandhunter

• http://
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 03:42:38 AM »

I've made several purchases and Dave at Cobra Airguns is an absolute pleasure to do business with. It's easy to see that Daves primary concern is not simply selling you something,,, but rather making sure that you are getting the product that's right for your needs and that you get the most for your money. Dave will take as much time as needed to fully explain everything you need to know in order to make an informed decision and he will make sure that when you walk out the door you feel confident that you made a wise purchase and got the most for your money. Dave truly loves his trade and it shows in the friendly, helpful way he treats customers. Being as addicted to airguns as I am I feel very fortunate that I can drive over to Cobra Airguns, visit with Dave and be able to get everything I need to feed my addiction in an environment where I know that my actual "needs" are more important than "making a sale". Thanks Dave !!

Jeff

\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"

Offline Big_Bill

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
I made my first purchase from Cobra Airguns, and am more than satisfied. Everything was shipped out the very next day, and Dave even selected a brand of pellets for me, as he was out of the brand that I ordered, they worked very well !  

I now I will be dealing with you from now on Dave, and Thanks !

P.S. I didn't receive any damaged pellets or dented tins, very well packaged and boxed.  Great people to deal with !

Bill
Life Member of The United States of America
Life Member of the National Rifle Association
Member Air Guns Addicted Anonymous
SHOOT SAFE ! - SHOOT WELL ! - SHOOT OFTEN !
Always Use A Spring Compressor ! and Buy the GREAT GRT-III & CBR Triggers, cause they are GRRRREAT !

Offline dank

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

AT COBRA, I keep a few things in my cart at all times. when I realize I'm low on something I go there and add it till I fill as decent order I then hit the check out button without fear of being ripped off. I always check there first on really expensive Items and he is always in the ball park.

I do have a question for Dave. I once tracked an order from Long Island th here, MA. that went to Ohio then NE. in four days, Another time it went right to NE in two days. Is that the different routing of UPS VS USPS?

What determines this crazy crooked trail from my house to your store sometimes?

Honestly Cobra's not the cheapest on the web but if you respect friendship, or if you're not friends with him yo can at least send an order confident you wont get ripped off. A dollar here or there is more than made up for when dealing with an honest & sincere fellow airgun enthusiast..

Older and wiser and thousands of dollars later I've come to realize some things are more important than the perceived lowest price that you have to chase, wait for of never even get cause it doesn't exist !!

N.E.Dan
My favorite gun of all time is the last one I bought!!

Offline leftcoast1

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »
Fast shipping very fair pricing. Just wanted to thank Brother Joe and Brother Dave for excellent customer service. I will return for more.
Jason
A couple of Springers nothin to get excited about.