Author Topic: POMONA AIRGUNS  (Read 5364 times)

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
POMONA AIRGUNS
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:48:45 AM »

This forum is for Online Retailers Polls. The features may change as any problems occur. This Rating Forum is based on personal experiences and may give new air gun users an idea where the best places are to buy from. Please be objective and give each retailer the benefit of the doubt.

Also the GTA rules are in effect in this forum and no flaming or slanderous remarks.

ONE VOTE PER MEMBER ONLY......

GTA rules are in effect in this forum and no flaming or slanderous remarks.

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Offline gamo2hammerli

• http://
RE: POMONA AIRGUNS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »

I purchased a Air Arms 410S carbine from Steve of PAGs. Very helpful fellow. Said the .22 beech was not available...and that he should get them in 2 weeks....and that when he does he will mail it to me immediately. He did. The packages (Gun, Hill pump and 4 boxes of 650 count pellets) came very secure, double boxed and with air bubble wrapping. Prices are reasonable. Delivery is swift. Btw, he usually uses UPS for delivery......but he went out of his way and used USPS to delivery the items to me.

I tried to call him to thank him and order another small item a few times (6 or 7 times actually)....but I haven't reached him yet. On their website, it says it's best to fax them....I guess that's the way I should do it....sometime in the future.

All in all, it was a pleasure to do business with Pomona Air Guns.

Gamo: Expotec .177 + Big Cat .177 + Viper .177 + Whisper .177, Hammerli Titan .177, Diana model 24 .177, RWS-Diana P5 Magnum pistol .177, Crosman: G1 Extreme .177 + Storm XT .177 + Sierra Pro .177 + 1377 pistol .177, Air Arms S410SL .22, BSA Scorpion T10 .22, FX Cyclone .177, Remington Air Master 77 .177 + BB\'s,