Author Topic: Airgunning Atlanta to host a 2 day field target Match  (Read 650 times)

Offline kirby999

• http://
Airgunning Atlanta to host a 2 day field target Match
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:46:27 AM »

I copied what Jon Oswald one of our members had posted about this match . It's going to be a  a fund raiser for one of our member's kid's wrestling team .

I know this is short notice but I'm looking for a minimum of 15 shooters for a 2 day match at Airgunning Atlanta for a fundraiser for one of our owns kids wrestling team.

These kids have alot of talent and they will be travelling to wrestling tournaments to whup up around the state of GA.

So..... I have few details other than that we want to do it in May, there will be lunch on both days, and awards will be given to the top shooters of each class.

I will have more on this over the next week.

If you are interested and would like to commit to a slot please email me @ jon.oswald@charter.net and I will reserve a slot for you and keep you up to date on the details.

I'm sorry I dont have more, but I promise if we get enough shooters this match will be a go.

Wth new lanes added just last month we have enough to do a 120 shot match.

Again if you wish to have a slot at our shoot email jon.oswald@charter.net  Hope to hear from you!
Thanks Kirby
\" Shooting PCP\'s; I sometimes miss that  unmistakable smell of a springer . \"