Author Topic: A message to CharlieDaTuna - long, but bear with me.....  (Read 1789 times)

A message to CharlieDaTuna - long, but bear with me.....
« on: June 18, 2006, 06:11:11 AM »
First of all, I have never had any business dealings whatsoever with Bob - zilch, zero, notta'. My only contact with him has been to comment on his excellent contributions to this hobby via the forums. Period. From reading Bob's website, reading his many friendly and helpful posts on the various forums where he has never said a bad word about anyone, as well as reading all the accolades he has received from so many people that he has had business dealings with, it is beyond belief that any one person would have the unmittigated gaul to question Bob's integrity, let alone publicly slander him in such a vindictive and callous manner. Absolutely disgraceful !

Bob, I have been down that road with the same person, who felt the need to publicly slander me, and ban me from the YF, but unlike you, I tend to be a little more outspoken when bombarded by verbal abuse like that. As noted elsewhere, when my access to the YF was reinstated almost a year ago, I read there , but did not post - simply because CTsteve told me I was unwelcome - and I figured it was a waste of my time to post, only to have it deleted. Based upon my post elsewhere in support of your plight, I have since been banned from even reading the YF, to which I say - BFD. If the individuals that support that forum condone the hateful actions of the owner/moderator, they can keep it. And when it's their turn at the "pillory", then they will see how CTsteve's twisted mind really works. It was the late James Kitching that built the YF and made it great, and it was his untimely passing that afforded a bullying, egotistical, letch to buy it, and IMHO, desicrate the very spirit in which it was created.

Bob, for what it is worth, IF your retirement is simply a knee jerk reaction to this distasteful episode, please reconsider - DON'T let that bastard win. You are far too valuable a commodity for the airgun community at large to lose. (Gene - I apologise in advance, but I feel that the emphasis is needed - feel free to change the expletive if I have overstepped).

If however, your retirement was planned and totally unrelated (real bad timing on CTsteve's part), by all means, let me be among the many who wish you the very best in this new phase in your life.