Author Topic: I just got this email  (Read 15000 times)

Offline 3n00n

• http://
May seem 'over the top', but the Fed Reserve ain't right!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:33 AM »
Printed paper has what value? Then interest is charged to every piece of paper printed. Why is that?
`
Mayer Amschel Bauer, purportedfounder ofthe Rothschild family, was quoted "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws"
'
I think that's pretty insidious.
`
President James A. Garfield stated "Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master ofall industry and commerce"
`
Who controls the money? Not the US government! Certainly NOT the sheeple!
`
Haven't seenanythingchanging for the better, although Ron Paul isat least saying something about the problem.

Offline gunsup0331

• http://
RE: Good thing it ain't complex!
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »

3n00n - 9/12/2008  8:29 PM

Otherwise it couldn't be explained to the sheeple in a 30 second blurb on the talking box as they merrily go bleeting through another container of suds . . .
I heart suds!!
lol i never watch politics on the news for anything but entertainment value.

I believe alot of the mid-level leaders of the Mahdi army have now resorted to supporting and masterminding operations for what is left of the remaining insurgent cels in Iraq.
 A few of our top ten High Value Targets turned out to be former Mahdi officials. Must suck living in Iraqi jail for the rest of their lives, lol.

Also I didnt mean to discourage anyones right to their opinion, just encouraging those who make unfounded and false statements to keep misinformation to themselves.

Y'all should see the jumble of Tactics we are briefed on for use in Afghan right now. Enough to make your head spin, esp. with the contradiction of the "Global War on Drugs" vs. winning the trust of locals and supporting a legitimate govt.