Author Topic: Hi folks!  (Read 2193 times)

Hi folks!
« on: June 19, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »
Just wanted to say hello.
I'm not sure how much I'll have to offer the forum, but I'll read at least.
One thing that puzzles me here, some of the threads come up in "flat" form reading from top to bottom (initial post on top), while others come up reading from bottom to top (initial post on the bottom with the replies stacked on top of it).  Pipper's post is an example of that. Am I missing something?
Jack

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Forum Format
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:30:05 PM »
Sorry for any confusion here. I am in the process of back through the programming syntax which controles all of this.

In the meantime, check your controle panel and sellect the view your feel most confortable with. It will be at lower left of your controle panel.

Angain I apologize for any inconvienence

Gene Curtis
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

RE: Forum Format
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 11:52:03 PM »
No problem Gene, I was just wondering if I had something set weird. As some threads when opened read top to bottom and some bottom to top. I figured it might just be new forum glitches.
Jack

RE: Forum Format
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 08:41:14 AM »
The whole process of setting up the forum is involved.

I thing people will be patient, understanding some of the pressures.

Kudos for trying - I just like having a lot of options to find and share information and opinions with other airgunners, whatever the source.

P.S.  While making changes, the "expand thread" so you can read all the posts with one click is nice.

P.S.S.  A darker color for the type would be easier to read against the light blue.