Author Topic: Just a hi and a question  (Read 1953 times)

Just a hi and a question
« on: June 20, 2006, 11:41:16 AM »
I've been hanging out on the green and yellows for quite a while, but I've seldom posted for fear of the kind of unpleasantness that has affected so many recently.  

Live in Nor-Cal, in my late 40's, life long airgunner and avid motorcyclist.

Just wanted to thank Gene, as well as Bob, for bringing a much needed breath of fresh air to the Airgunning Community.

One small question, what is the policy on hunting pics? I enjoy taking and displaying them as well as viewing those of others, but I realize that this has been a topic that has lead to some division, and was wondering what the policy here is going to be.
I apoligize if it's already been covered somewhere and I missed it.

-Ray

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Glad you asked.................... because we have.........
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 11:50:41 AM »
Rules for the forum that you can view in the Office Link at top. Feel free to comment on them. Nothing here is in concrete. This is your forum as well as all the rest of the members.

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

RE: Just a hi and a question
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 12:07:19 PM »
Thanks Gene, that's one fine policy, and hopefully in the future I will be able to contribute.
It's wonderful to have a "hunter friendly" site!!

...and did I thank you yet? THANKS GENE!!! I'm very optimistic for the future of your new site!  : )