Author Topic: Gamo Hunter 440 GRT-III Trigger BSA 2x7-32 AO w/Accushot mounts, 1000 pellets $140 free ship  (Read 2495 times)

1) Gamo Hunter 440, in .177, in very good condition. It has been kept in my gun closet when not in use. There is a slight scratch, near the end of the stock. It’s not bad at all.

2) Installed GRT-III trigger. The gun has not been professionally tuned, however, it does have a Charlie Da Tuna trigger. It is amazing how much difference that trigger makes!

3) Accu-shot scope mount and rings with scope creep stop pin installed.

4) BSA air rifle scope, 2x7x32 with AO

5) Pellets: This gun prefers the domed shaped pellets. The best performer is RWS Superdomes. I am including at least 300 of those. It also likes Crosman Premiers (in the box), and they shoot about like the RWS Superdomes with no scope adjustments. I am including at least 200 of those. I am also including at least 300 Gamo Magnum Pro’s. It likes those as much as the first two, but you do have to tweak the scope settings a click or two from where you set it for the Superdomes and Premiers. Finally, I have at least 200 of another German domed pellet. I forget the brand. The gun shoots these well, but just slightly not as good as the 3 types mentioned above.

PM me and I can email you pictures.

After looking around at different prices, I have included shipping at no extra charge to anywhere in the lower 48, USA.

Thanks.

Offline geewhiz380

• http://
is it a .22cal or.177cal

.177.  Also, I have decided that shipping is free.  Total price is $140, including shipping to lower 48 states in USA.

Thanks.

Offline billbillw

• http://
That's quite a deal. I paid about $120 shipped for my refurb .177 440 w/BSA 4x32AO, and it doesn't have the GRTIII, the nicer scope mount, nor the 2-7 scope. Add in $30 of pellets and its a steal. I was thinking about selling my .177 440 and sticking to .22 only, but if you can't sell yours at this price, I will never be able to sell mine and recoup my money.

Please consider this ad closed.  I'm going to place the gun on Gunbrokers or Auction Arms.  
Thank you.