Author Topic: crosman 13XX pump arm and grips...no longer for sale...  (Read 1803 times)

Offline DanoInTx

• http://airgunartisans.com
crosman 13XX pump arm and grips...no longer for sale...
« on: November 24, 2006, 12:09:44 PM »

These grips were designed with the help of Master Stockmaker Steve Corcoran. The pump arm is entirely my own design. I originally made them as a project for myself, but as I'm not a huge fan of pumpers I think these would be better left for someone else. I've also installed brass washers and bronze split washers with brass screws in the grips, so they wont come loose:) These are one of a kind, hand made grips that fit very nicely. They are finished with Steve Corcorans hand rubbed custom oil finish.

NO LONGER FOR SALE!
Dan

Dan

Current shooters: Beeman HW97K .177 with Hawke Eclipse 4x16x50SFAO and Steve C. stock, Beeman R9 .177 with Hawke Airmax 4-12x40AO and Gene\'s Midas touch, Air Arms S200 with Bushnell Banner 6x24x40AO Rowan brass bling and Steve C. custom stock, BAM B25, BAM B40 .177 with BSA 3x12x44AO, Benjamin Marauder .22, Benjamin 397 pumper.

\"repeat this mantra:
Air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzzz!!!  ...You will feel better\" T.E.C.2008