Author Topic: Show and Tell - Facts Tell the Story  (Read 9366 times)

Offline volzone

• GTA Donations
    • http://
RE: Show and Tell - Facts Tell the Story
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »
Gentlemen, Read your link Gene, and I appreciate you posting it, but, I'm sorry that you had to. It's a shame that people have to be
so crappy ( I'm trying to keep it clean). Hate to hear all that negative garbage.
I had brief e-mail exchange with Bob 5-6 weeks ago and it was very pleasant and friendly. Since, I joined this wonderful forum with gob's great info and got my so-called crappy gamo tuned by Gene, which I was overly impressed by.
I'm sure it's a terrible feeling and just p's you off to have someone start this mess.
For me , I say forget those fool's!!  You guy's are Aces with me. Thank You for allowing me to be a member of GTA!!

Shane Warren

Offline only1harry

I just have to say something
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »
First, Tommy you took the words out of my mouth - agree 100% and I was laughing when I saw the pics of the triggers and some of Steve's explanations and reasoning.

2nd:  I used to visit the Yellow forum and although there is a lot of good info there, from day 1 I noticed Steve/NC banning people and deleting posts - on my 1st day there!  It was bad first impressions and I just never got used to it.  It continued day after day, non-stop, and everytime someone spoke up or went against Steve or any of the moderators, he was blocked/banned later that day.  I just could not take the constant censorship & post deletions (almost 2yrs ago), it got too much for me, and then I realized every forum I went to, they were talking about the "dictator Steve" and his "private" Yellow forum - very unhappy people.  I have NEVER read bad things about Bob or Gene or any of the GTA moderators in any of the other forums I visit.  I always read about Steve and the Yellow forum!  So that has to tell you something..  I had only posted there maybe 1/2 dozen times, and finally in 1 post I mentioned about looking into a gun that was tuned by Bob/CDT, and my post got deleted!  I had heard something about Bob & Steve in NC, but just bits and pieces and wasn't thinking about that at all when I posted a question about a tuned (by CDT) gun that I was thinking of purchasing.  Well that was it for me.  I have not posted there since.  The sensorship, post deletion, and the reasoning behind them, that goes on there is beyond anything I have seen anywhere else.  I used to be a moderator for a huge forum when I worked for PRODIGY (ISP) many years ago in the '90's.  The forum had over 100,000 members and we deleted less posts than they do in the Yellow.  'nough said..
Springers:
Diana 36 .177
Diana 350 .22 (donated by Timmy!)
Diana 350 .177
PCP\'s:
Air Force Condor .22 (Airhog)
Air Force Condor .25 (Talon Tunes)
Air Force Condor .25 (Lemak)  
CO2/Pump:
RWS Hammerli 850 .22
Crosman 2240 Custom .22
A few Crosman pumpers .177

Offline Timmyj1959@yahoo.com

• http://dragonslayer
Here I go Again,,,,,
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »
Seems this thread has been OPEN for some time now. Oh,, wait a second,,,lets delete it?? NOT HARDLY. (It has not progressed to that point,,,,,,,,yet) To those that say cencorship is an issue here,, Im sorry,, you are wrong.  I for one am glad to see this "ship" out in tje open,, FINALLY!! I will say this,, I know more than most Folks do about this "issue".  To those that may have derogitory issues,,,, Im not hard to find,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my E-Mail is stupidly obvious?? :o  I make no secrets that "Mr Bob &Gene are personal Friends of mine,, hey wait a second,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I consider them Family. 8)  I will not now nor ever apoligise for that.(Word) This whole trigger thing is SOOOOO played out,,,,Truth is,,,,,,,,, its Bob,s (OOps,, "Mr Bobs") trigger. (I respect Mr. Werner). Im tired of hearin bout all the bull poop!!  Sorry that I know ALL the facts. Do the research Folks,, its pretty clear if Ya really want to find out the TRUTH. (You "Puter" folks can find it,,,,,,nothing "secretly hiddin") Go WAY back now Ya "hear",,,,,  Tim. (Good thing Im not a moderator here at GTA) Continue?????? :0

Offline only1harry

RE: Here I go Again,,,,,
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 02:37:12 AM »
Hey buddy, I thought we had agreed you weren't going to post after 10pm (or 2 six-packs?) hehehe.. or was that Randall?   :p

Better make it 9 or 8pm!   :D  Just kidding!!  
your friend, Harry.
Springers:
Diana 36 .177
Diana 350 .22 (donated by Timmy!)
Diana 350 .177
PCP\'s:
Air Force Condor .22 (Airhog)
Air Force Condor .25 (Talon Tunes)
Air Force Condor .25 (Lemak)  
CO2/Pump:
RWS Hammerli 850 .22
Crosman 2240 Custom .22
A few Crosman pumpers .177

Offline RedFeather

Re: Show and Tell - Facts Tell the Story
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 04:29:04 AM »
No need to delete the thread.  Just move it to the non-productive section.  Peak Chick, if you please?

I, personally, feel that this has been aired enough, both here and on the Crosman.  Prolonged discussion would only promote further disharmony in the AG community, which ain't as big as many would like to believe.  It just ain't worth it.  Besides, Bob's and Gene's work speaks for itself.  That's the final arbiter in any debate.

Offline tjk

Re: Show and Tell - Facts Tell the Story
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 05:32:20 AM »
I agree Red, the end results speak for themselves. My God,...how long are some folks going to continue beating this dead-horse?!?!?!?! tjk
397 Benji-98\' model    
Marksman  0035, My Fav!,CDT T\'d
Crosman Sierra-Pro,.177
Benji 392 08\'
CDT TT\'d RWS 34 .22,CP 4-16X40 AO
MM T\'d Marksman 0035
Crosman G1 Extreme
Daisy PowerLine 1000
TF-97 .22
B-28A MM T\'d
B-28 OEM Tuned by me
Beeman .22 RX-2 w/Theoben GR