Author Topic: Veterans Medical Benefits?  (Read 4251 times)

Offline North Pack

• http://
Re: Veterans Medical Benefits?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »
BO needs the money for "other things". ... Certainly not to return it to any taxpayers.

Offline Dutchspringer

• http://ross.spoelstra@q.com
Re: Veterans Medical Benefits?
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 04:26:29 PM »
Calderone is a paid-off double talking empty shirt who is the head of a third world country.  Any of you know anyone who lives on a border town?  I have good acquaintences in El Paso, and it is this simple: Gun shots every night, kidnapping, bought off Federales who carry m-16's within sight over the border who allow trafficers through in groups and vehicles at night, and property values that now make Detroit look expensive at an average home value of $7000 per home!  Calderone, and the boob that was in before him, Fox, are both co-conspirators and are no no better than the smugglers, drug trafficers, and Illegal running coyotes who have decimated this country for the past 15 to 20 years.  They instutited the policy of break and water stations on designated routes through the deserts of the California/ Texas and Arizona deserts, and the digging of tunnels in plain sight of the Mexican "police" force (FARCE).  Sadly, the few Federales and policemen who were straight have had their families killed or kidnapped, or have themselves been killed in cold blood in the streets.  The ancient pagan religions of the Aztec's and the Myan indians are and have been for several years reintroduced, including blood rituals and human sacrifices as testified by bones and burial sites found in these same traffiicked deserts, and finally prostitution and the slave trade of young children is going on all over these border towns.  Terrible, and I blame George W. for looking the other way as much as I do Obama for being an overt one worlder and globalist who will do everything in his power to bring amnesty to the illegal criminals by simply "decriminalizing".  A very sad day for this country.  At 4000 per day coming over our borders, and estimates of only 4 to 7% having any faith in God or Jesus, this is akin to our physical bodies getting cancer and doing nothing about it but  awaiting deaths knock.  In construction for twelve years with my own company, ten hours a day among mexican drywallers, roofers, framers, siding, landscape, concrete etc. just to get a start, this country is just at the forefront of understanding what we have done - or not done as it were, with ignoring our borders.  The only population that is increasing in our country is the Mexican population.  The white population per married couple is going down, and 68% of newborns to black women is to single unmarried women and oddly enough that figure is exactly the dropout rate - 68% for blacks in Denver Public Schools.  Do the math, at an average of $22000 per child to be delivered in an Amerecan hospital, and I can testify personally that three to five children is not at all uncommon in the Mexi-merican community, and the word is out that population growth cannot be beaten by any army or legislation.  If Arnold sees 65 southern California hospitals close due to this economic desimation from illegals, but not only will do NOTHING about it- he speaks at mexi-merican rallies, what hope does the Republican party have for a future for America?  I say Republican party, because the democrats are nothing but a death-nell sounding of an alarm.  Idiocy seems to be a disease in the water these days, and I wish someone on this website would give me any reason to have any belief that change could come from somewhere- and I don't mean from the Obamination that calls himself "change" now.  Obama truly believes the drivle he spews out of his mouth, and with the few remaining true conservatives around wanting to make "nice-nice" to try to gain votes wof people who are not on our side in the first place.  With love, a somewhat disgusted Ross
Crosman 2200 Magnum, Benjamin sheridan 392pa .22, Gamo Hunter 440 .177, Gamo Hunter Elite .177, RWS 48 .22