Gateway To Product Reviews > Non-Productive Posts

I Just Returned From Bob's Blog, Anyone Interested in "The REST of the Story"

(1/9) > >>

Big_Bill:

Hello All,

I just read Bob's (CharlieDaTuna's) Blog, and anyone that would like to read Bob's account of this saga, should stop in there and read Bob's account of what has, and is happening concerning the GREAT GRT-III Trigger !

This Blog was started by Bob (CDT) because he has been unable to respond to Steve in NC lies and attacks on his GREAT GRT-III Trigger. Steve in NC seams to be able to intimidate other forums in some way, so that anyone that disagrees with him are blocked, or their post are DELETED.

So if you are interested in "The Rest of the Story", go to: http://charliedatuna.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Bill

CaptGeorge:
I'm new to this controversy.  However, I had already read Bob's blog. Being an engineer I understand the difficulties between conception, design, and manufacturing.  All I can say, is Bob's hard work and effort to make his GRT-III trigger is to be commended.  It's a great product - well made with close tolerances yet versatile enough to fit a wide variety of makes and models.

I have three GRT-III's: One in a Daisy 130A, one in a Gamo Hunter 220, and now one in my new Crosman Quest 800. They all dropped right in and worked well without any adjustments.  If fact, the only one I've adjusted, at all, was the one in my Quest.  It worked fine, but required a little "tweaking" to suit my personal tastes. Given the manufacturing tolerances (especially in the Chinese made Quest) I think it's a testament to Bob that it works so well in so many different air rifles.

GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT PRODUCT SUPPORT!  Way to go, Bob.

TCups:
I think I understand the "controversy" and what is at the root of it all.  What I don't understand is why independent forums, other than Steve's forum, permit him or anyone a free hand to bash CDT, on the one hand, and absolute censorship of anything CDT might post, on the other hand.  That being the case, I just avoid those forums.

3n00n:
How did SteveNC get Bob thrown off of Green?

Big_Bill:

I tried to post on Green tonight, and could not !

I have been a member there for two years, and I'm sure they know my feelings on this topic, as we known there, as we all visit other forums from time to time.

I believe Steve in NC badgers and bullies anyone that doesn't share his philosophy or stories.

Bill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version