Author Topic: Confirmed Back To Work Date  (Read 723 times)

Offline dnttech

• http://
Confirmed Back To Work Date
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:04 AM »
Well, I've now been to the doctor for what seems like the 500th time.  He has just informed me that I'm going to be cleared to return to work (light duty) on August 1.  I'll be assigned as the afternoon shift range officer which is fine with me; since, I haven't shot my sidearm since I was injured.  Plus, I can bring my airrifles and shoot them the whole evening, undisturbed.  

The blood clot that put me out of action for a couple of weeks has now completely disappeared/disolved so it's no longer a factor.  The surgery the doctor did on the rotator cuff is coming along nicely, I'm even starting to do some one arm curls with a little bit more weight.

I should be madder then hell at the team member who let the POW out of his control, but he stops by damn near every evening to see if there's anything I need, so...in all fairness, I really can't be angry at him.  I'm just gonna chalk it up to one of those things...

Thanks to all of you who have shown such concern, especially my buddy, Jeff...Longislandhunter.  Too bad ya live so damn far away and on the "wrong" coast...we'd have a ball with the rifles, wouldn't we?
Bob