Author Topic: KIXX here with a prayer request...  (Read 2274 times)

Offline KIXXSHOOTER

• GTA Donations
KIXX here with a prayer request...
« on: February 07, 2007, 01:55:58 PM »
Sorry I haven't been around The Shop to help out while its getting up on its feet gang. I have been real busy taking care of my wife. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last September and it seems both of us have been on Gods time since then. I just talked to her doctor tonight and he said it is time to get things in order. I wish I had better news. We both  (Norva and I) would like to thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. They mean the world to us. We are both in need of some more prayers if God moves you to do so...This will be my last post on GTA.

Thank you one and all for your support
God Bless and shoot safely

KIXX & Family

Offline DanoInTx

• http://airgunartisans.com
Re: KIXX here with a prayer request...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 02:07:11 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Take care Airgun Bud!

Dan
Dan

Current shooters: Beeman HW97K .177 with Hawke Eclipse 4x16x50SFAO and Steve C. stock, Beeman R9 .177 with Hawke Airmax 4-12x40AO and Gene\'s Midas touch, Air Arms S200 with Bushnell Banner 6x24x40AO Rowan brass bling and Steve C. custom stock, BAM B25, BAM B40 .177 with BSA 3x12x44AO, Benjamin Marauder .22, Benjamin 397 pumper.

\"repeat this mantra:
Air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzz, air gunzzzzzzz!!!  ...You will feel better\" T.E.C.2008

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
RE: KIXX here with a prayer request...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 02:29:57 PM »
David, tonight and each night that follows my wife and I will say a prayer for you and your family. May God bless you and your family for you are family here also. We will always be here for you and your family, always. God bless, Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com