Author Topic: **SOLD** F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Mobley317

• GTA Donations
**SOLD** F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo
« on: July 11, 2009, 03:00:21 AM »
I have had this rifle for about a month. I took it to the local shop to get it painted as I didn't like the break up camo on it. I have put MAYBE a tin of crosman premiers through it. This rifle groups very nicely at 45yards from a sitting position. It doesnt group so nicely from a standing position, but this could be due to the fact that I am only 5'6 and the rifle is a little long for me. I am asking what I paid for the rifle $230. This does not include the $85 i paid to have the gun painted. I will also Include 2 tins of CPHP's with the gun. I do not want to part with this rifle because I have fallen in love with it, but hard times have forced me to part with it. Serious buyers PM me for pictures. If the price doesnt work for you but you are interested PM me anyways we might be able to work out a deal. I am also open to partial cash partial trade for a B26, TF89, or Slightly modded 2240/50 and some cash.

NOW ASKING $200 FOR THIS RIFLE THE SCOPE AND BUTTPAD ARENT PICTURED, BUT THEY ARE INCLUDED I HAVE JUST BEEN SHOOTING OPEN SIGHTS. THE RIFLE WAS A LITTLE TOO LONG FOR ME WITH THE BUTTPAD ON SO I TOOK IT OFF BUT THE GUN DOES SHIP WITH BOTH OF THEM.

Offline Mobley317

• GTA Donations
RE: Pics added F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »
Pics added

Offline leftcoast1

• http://
RE: Pics added F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »
Hey try it again the pics didn't come through.
Jason
A couple of Springers nothin to get excited about.

Offline Mobley317

• GTA Donations
Re: F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 03:57:34 AM »
You cant see it in the pic but it is actually 3 different colors sorry for the bad quality.

Offline leftcoast1

• http://
Re: F/S Walther Falcon Hunter .22 w/ Digital Camo
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »
Looks like you got it posted.
Jason
A couple of Springers nothin to get excited about.

Offline Mobley317

• GTA Donations
Yea it took me forever but i finally got them posted now i just have to cross my fingers and hope someone wants it. Thanks for the help tho.