Target Shooting Discussion Forums General > Target Shooting General Discussion

locating the target forums by match?

(1/3) > >>

Magnum:
I only see 4 matches listed in the new "target shooting forum by match section" am I missing something?  I am confused as to where to post the other matches?  I hope im not just wearing out lol. Tony:)

Also it is time for me to print more targets and thought (if not to hard that is) a link to the correct target on the calendar may make it easier for others to  print and give it a shot so to speak:)

Big_Bill:

Hello Tony,

All you have to do is press the "Red Target Shooting Match" sign, and it will take you to the list od calender events, scrawl down further and all the matches are listed in their own forum, open the forum with the match name or title on it and you Post and Results will be there, just as before.

As for the targets, the links to them are in the "Target Shooting Rules" forum, under the match name.

I hope this helps, if not send me an P.M. and I will try to better help you !

Bill

Magnum:
Bill Thanks, and great job BTW:) Tony

Nova:
Hey Bill, I see TEN matches there, but no 30 yard Benchrest, is there gonna be one?

gamo2hammerli:
Nova, there's actually 12 matches showing at the "New" forums format......2 of the matches are pistol matches that's not active.  The 30 Yard Bench Rested Match FORUM is there already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version