Gateway To Product Reviews > Air Gun Retailers Ratings

dealings with PryamydAir

(1/3) > >>

clip:
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but here goes:
  Has anyone had any problems dealing with PryamydAir? I've tried calling their CS rep several times over the last 2 1/2 months using the number posted on their site and have gotten this same message each time: "the number you've called is discontinued or not in service. Try again" Same problem after trying often at different times of the day, so I sent an email. If you're familiar with their email policy, they say they will send a conformation to you that they received your email and if you don't get that conformation, they didn't get yours and you should re-send it. Just one time have I ever received a conformation for anything I've sent, after emailing them many times, I finally received a reply stating they had had a power outage in mid-June. I just tried calling again an hour ago and got the same message that the number wasn't in service.
  I've also had nothing but trouble trying to return products that didn't work. I'm not trying to bash this company but it seems to be a strange way to do business...no customer service phone number that works...won't acknowlege emails and will not answer the ones you send and difficulty returning products. Has anyone else dealt with them? Any problems at all? What kind of experiences have you had with them? I'm at a loss.I just can't get through to anyone there. I'd like to hear some feedback about them...good and/or bad.

cole5169:
Are you calling 1-888-262-4867 ?

I got through on the first try.

clip:
that's the number I have tried...many times.  All I get is an announcemt that it is disconnected or out of service. Over several weeks at different times of day, I get the same message.

cole5169:
I just called them again to check.  I'm getting through every time.

davee1:

Yeah...somthin aint right Clip. I've bought from Pyramyd at least 10~15 times. Had to return one airgun that was defective, got right thru, and was refunded my money after I returned said product. Worst thats happened to me was that I had to leave a message on their recorder, and my order of .25 Kodiaks took like 6 months to get.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you typed in the wrong# to begin with and now you are using the redial function of your phone? Also I would try with both a landline and a cell phone. On my landlines, I get similar messages if I forget to dial a 1 before the rest of the #.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version