Author Topic: Pellets..  (Read 673 times)

Offline Mryan21

• http://
Pellets..
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:31:17 AM »
I never realized how much good quailty pellets can shrink your groups. I was using gamo hunter .22 pellets in my Rs2 and 392. The rs2 shot quarter size groups at 25 yards with the hunters. This isn't bad in my opinion,but i always want more. One hole groups make me happy. Anyway yesterday i was at the store and bought some Jsb Jumbo exact heavies, and some crosman premier .22 domed pellets. The Rs2 shoots dime size groups now at 25 yards, and it's shooting quarter size groups at 35 with the premiers. The benji was shooting 3/4 inch groups at 25 and with the JSB exacts is now shooting all pellets into one ragged hole.The 392 however hates the premiers, which was a shock to me. Today i dropped a crow at 42 yards (used range finder) with the 392. I am very happy with both of these guns. The benji can match my marlin 60 up to 30 yards as far as groups size. Now i just need to by the super sear for it. Does anyone know where i can find one, as the trigger is the only thing on the benji that  ever produces a flier. Doesn't happen  often, but i would like to make it happen even less. I feel the super sear would make the benji shoot even better. Any one tryed this part, and or know where i can get one? Also, what tools are required for installing the super sear? Any help would be appecriated, as the instructions online are pretty shady. They never mention the tools required, and i have no expeirence with airguns other than shooting and hunting with them.  I can't seem to find where the super sear is in stock.Thanks Matt
Benjamin Discovery .22
Daisy 880
Benjamin 392
Beeman RS2

Offline airgunandy

• http://
RE: Pellets..
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »
Try Airguns of Arizona for the super sear. Check with Steve in NC on the Crosman or Yellow forums for instructions on installing it.
Just got some JSB heavies to try in my 392 and Crosman 102. Been too stinking cold to get out to shoot. So far my 392 hates all Crosman/Benjamin pellets, but loves RWS Superdomes.