Author Topic: GTA RULES.....  (Read 635 times)

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
GTA RULES.....
« on: March 30, 2007, 05:34:08 PM »
I have been away to be with my son for his wedding and it looks like one of the GTA's biggest rules has been broken.. Look everyone, the GTA rules are plainly written.. NO BASHING OR SLASHING ALLOWED ON THE GTA.. Yes there is freedom of speech and I truly believe in it.. But when one slanders, bashes or slashes another member on the GTA, I will not put up with it..

If anyone has a crow to pick with another person then take it to the PM or Email direct to that person and NOT ON THE GTA.. Other forums may allow this kind of conduct but not here..

As far as any of you who want to take sides on an issue like what happened in the SHOP Fourm then email or PM that person and give them your support but do not string out a bad post and discrace the GTA with here say and opinions that just add fuel to the fire...

Lets not loose sight of what our fourm is all about. Helping one another, and not discracing the forum with slanderouse posts..

Thanks

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin