Author Topic: Where Is Everyone  (Read 4250 times)

Offline ezman604

• Owner/Executive Administrator
Re: Where Is Everyone
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 05:53:33 AM »

Well, it's definately got to do with the server upgrade. It's not showing who and how many are online and when you hit New Threads, it's not showing new threads since my last check. It's showing ALL threads. Guess we just have to hang in there and wait for the 29th to get here and see the finished product.

Dave

Crosman/Revelation 760 PumpMaster (Vintage 1967)
Powerline 1000S .177 (semi-tuned by me)
Benjamin Super Streak .177/.22 (semi-tuned by me)
Benjamin Trail NP XL1500 (bone stock)
Benjamin Trail NP XL1100 (project gun)
TF89 .22 (tuned by Gene)
Winchester 1000WS .177 (semi-tuned by muwah)
QB57 (l

Offline spysir

• http://
Youth rifle
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 06:51:49 AM »
Not to hijack this threqad but,  
for small folks the IZH61 (or the single shots IZH60) is/was the best thing around. I understand the new ones have a different trigger which is a darn shame as the older ones (just a year ago) were the best thing sence 1928-sliced bread-.
 Buy a used one, pay $100.00 if you must. It is a $100 airgun with a $300.00 trigger, just outstanding! Very small and very light, the 61 has a five shot clip and I admit the first go with a child it takes a few trys to get the loading/cocking down but it is just the best little rig. Comes with a rebuild kit, groups great and young folks seem to like thwe look.

John

Offline gamo2hammerli

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 02:46:01 AM »
I just checked the "Statistic" button (Besides "New Thread" and above your call name)....and 38 New Users the last week.  So I guess this is good news.
Gamo: Expotec .177 + Big Cat .177 + Viper .177 + Whisper .177, Hammerli Titan .177, Diana model 24 .177, RWS-Diana P5 Magnum pistol .177, Crosman: G1 Extreme .177 + Storm XT .177 + Sierra Pro .177 + 1377 pistol .177, Air Arms S410SL .22, BSA Scorpion T10 .22, FX Cyclone .177, Remington Air Master 77 .177 + BB\'s,

Offline TexasShooter72

Shot Show
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 04:08:08 AM »
There's a good chance that many are attending the Shot Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.  I think it runs through this weekend.  I know that Mike Melick and a handful of others were going to be there.  Perhaps THAT is what's going on!
David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Super Sport XL .177
David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Lightning XL .22
CDT Tuned Gamo Hunter Elite .177
Big Gene Tuned, Ed(Shadow)Chocolate Chip Camo Gamo Shadow 1000 .177

Offline kp4att

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:16 AM »
For me GERALD - KP4-ATT 45 years old AIRGUNNER: (JUST FEW LETTERS)

It IS MORE IMPORTANT for me to enjoy threads of fellows asking or making comments about their air guns or whatever.  I never watch how many are online. I prefer to share my air guns experience or make questions better than wait for others or count threads number or people online.

Again…. for me:
THIS IS MY HOBBY and the time I spend at this forum of air guns shows how much SELF MOTIVATED I am in the hobby, today.  
In my case and the case of others I have seen here - WE ARE SELF MOTIVATED for shooting or hunting practice.  We share our AIR GUNS day experiences. We do not need to wait for others that are just online watching, but nothing else, when we are shooting or hunting at the same time sharing our experiences well or bad in this super FREE hobby resource like GTA.

In ADDITION: For me AGAIN and AGAIN this is the most organized and friendly to use web-page of air guns in where I have share with more FRIENDLY PEOPLE involved with their hearts in this hobby and that really wants other people to be involved and be in love with this hobby too.

We do not need many people, STAND BY online, we need people sharing their own air guns experiences or writing questions or sharing video links or whatever like a FAMILY that for me is more important.
VERY IMPORTANT…. Include photos in your threads when it can be possible.. to enjoy MORE….HE HE HE.

SORRY if my written thoughts here are not well organized or hurt someone…. But I am waiting a new replacement scope for the Marauder and some other stuff to play with… next week….HE HE HE

GOOD DAY

From Puerto Rico ISLAND …. After 3 RAINY WEEKS I am here and ready to write some threads as soon the weather allows me…. BECAUSE I am a SELF MOTIVATED AIRGUNNERS!!!
BE PROUD OF BE AN AIRGUNNER!!!

Blim / blim
-------------------------------------------------------------
GERALD (KP4-ATT): PUERTO RICO ISLAND!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

(Feb 3, 2010)
SUMATRA 500cc .22 - mira: Centerpoint 6-24 x 50 mm

MARAUDER .177 - mira: Leapers 8-32 x 56 mm (30mm)

RWS 48 .177 -     mira: Leapers 4-16 x 50 mm

RWS 350 .22  -  mira Centerpoint 3-9 x 50 mm

GAMO WHISPER VH .177 - mira BSA Panther 2.5-10 x 44 mm

953 .177 (INDOOR) - mira Simmons 3-9 x 32 mm

Offline Progun

• http://comcast
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
Well I've been logged off for a few days.For some unknown reason, I'll tune in and find my self logged off periodically. Maybe  2-3 times a yearthis happens. Of course I didn't know my password so you know the routine to get logged back in.  If maybe suddenly our "enrollment" is down, it might be that others found themselves logged out about that same time and haven't logged back on yet. Or it could be aliens.?I have been getting in some trigger time though and have been reading the daily posts about everyone else's guns and hunts.But I have been very busy this past year (got married, remodeled my house), it's a wonder that I find time to follow my favorite forum, get in a few shot's and keep up my responsibilities.We'll get through winter (eventually) and you'll see participation pick up when warmer weather is more encouraging for outdoor shooting I predict.