Author Topic: Call Me The Breeze...  (Read 760 times)

Offline TexasShooter72

• http://
Call Me The Breeze...
« on: January 24, 2010, 03:20:10 PM »
Just got back from hanging out with my dear friend, Charles in Plains, Montana.  His family and I go back roughly 25 years!  We BBQ'd in the snow out on his back deck, sipped brews and laughed our hineys off telling stories of old.  Good times, good times!

Next adventure...  feral hog hunting and fishing with my buddy Greg in Comanche, Texas!  Leaving Tuesday.  I'd met Greg while fishing Proctor Reservoir weekend after weekend...  he tows in his 5th wheel and lounges around in his retirement.  I'd asked him if he show me how he nabs so many of those 10 & 12 inch Crappie and like a true Gent said he'd give me  few pointers.  Likewise, Greg's got some acreage outside Comanche and in our conversations tells me he's got quite a few hogs running around that place!  I don't have to bring a thing from what he tells me and he's got a .3030 I can use for the duration of my stay.

I'm gonna be flying into Abilene which was much more expensive than flying into Dallas Love Field but given proximity is worth every penny!  I should have plenty of free time while I'm there so given how the hunting goes I'll have plenty of lee-way to maybe come and see a few of my airgunner buddies.  Looking forward!

More later...

Matt
David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Super Sport XL .177
David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Lightning XL .22
CDT Tuned Gamo Hunter Elite .177
Big Gene Tuned, Ed(Shadow)Chocolate Chip Camo Gamo Shadow 1000 .177

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
RE: Call Me The Breeze...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 02:56:16 AM »
Sound's like your a man on the move brother and it's great to hear you doing good, tis good for the soul. :) I hope to see some hog hunt pic's with some pork on the BBQ, good luck and keep rolling bro. :) Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com