Author Topic: Received the CBR Trigger for my Crosman Nitro...WOW!!!  (Read 1871 times)

Offline CaptZippy

• http://
Received the CBR Trigger for my Crosman Nitro...WOW!!!
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:09:30 AM »

I got the new CBR trigger in the mail yesterday. Installation per Carlie Da Tuna's word document was easy....took about 5 minutes.

Then the FUN BEGAN.

WOW What an amazing and wonderful trigger! This trigger has transformed my Crosman NPSS (22 cal) from an average shooter to one that is on par with the accuracy of the Maurader (at 10 yards in my basement range). The force required to pull the trigger has decreased to the point where I no longer have any "trigger jerk". It's smooth as silk.

The MOST IMPORTANT and prominent benefit shows up with the tighter groups. Before the CBR trigger, my groups at 10 yards were at best 3/4 inch that included a flyer outside the 3/4 group in almost every 5 shot session...and that's when concentrating, breathing, squeezing, and holding very carefully.

The first 5 or 10 shots after installing the CBR trigger without the intense concentration (above) yielded groups in the 1/2 inch range (at 10 meters)....what all of us expect and demand from our rifles (and dissapointed if we can't achieve it). After several more shots and adjustments I have been able to ping match heads with the Nitro where I could only do this before with the Maurader or Discovery.

Mr. Da Tuna I don't know how you do it, but am very grateful that you do what you do creating these wonderful triggers. KUDOS to you brother...keep up the great work!

For all of you with Crosman Nitros or the new Remington NPSS (that replaced the Nitro), you should get this trigger, it will allow you to be much more accurate!

Semper Fi

Tom

If you\'re going to be a bear...be a Grizzly Bear