Author Topic: Tasco 3-9x32 Golden Antler Airgun Scope  (Read 3882 times)

Tasco 3-9x32 Golden Antler Airgun Scope
« on: April 19, 2007, 12:32:58 PM »
Well I got the bug hehe and now ready to order a scope and mount.  My 440 Hunter needs a little help with the elevation so I am going with the B-Square adjustable mount #17101 but not sure on the scope but was thinking about the Tasco 3-9x32 Golden Antler Airgun Scope.  So anyone with experience please chime in and let me know what your think "Good & Bads" or alternative but I don't want to break the bank.

Thanks, Tom

RE: Tasco 3-9x32 Golden Antler Airgun Scope
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »
Well Bullseye you got my curiosity, so what scope......

Offline shadow

• http://airguncamo@yahoo.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
Tom, me and a few other's have the Golden Antler 3-x9x32, we all got them during the GTA Golden Antler craze at a good price. I've had no problem's with mine whatsoever. It is a great scope, just my two cent's. :) Ed
I airgun hunt therefore I am... };)  {SHADOWS Tunes & Camo}  airguncamo@yahoo.com

Offline longislandhunter

• http://
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 01:41:07 PM »
Tom, I also have several of the Golden Antler scopes and I really like them.  Matter of fact my latest post in the Hunting Gate (successful Duck farm hunt) shows pics of the starlings and rabbit I took today using the Golden Antler mounted on my B26-2.  It's a decent scope and I've found it to be very accurate.  

However,,, like Ed said,,, we got those scopes when they were much cheaper than they are now.  Bullseye does have a point,,,, for a few more dollars you can get a nicer scope.  I personally like Leapers scopes, just my personal opinion,,,, and if you check on cheaperthandirt.com or a couple of other places you can get some good prices on the Leapers.  Team one of them up with an Accushot one piece mount and you're all set.  

Anyway,, just my opinion.

Jeff
\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"