Author Topic: Benjamin Pump for Evanix Renegade??  (Read 2236 times)

Offline GreenAirrow777

• GTA Donations
Benjamin Pump for Evanix Renegade??
« on: May 02, 2010, 04:06:03 AM »
Will the Benjamin pump with stock setup work for the evanix renegade full size rifle??  I saw an adapter for the evanix from pyramid air but it doesnt specify if it will work with the benjamin pump plus it costs $47 dollars which increases the cost of the rifle. Why didn't these companies come up with a universal?? Was thinking about just going with the marauder and not have to worry. I just remembered something but i have the disco and pumping is not so bad but whats the difference between pumping the 2000 psi disco and the 3000 marauder or evanix renegade? Im rather young and dont really mind the workout plus im in the 175+ pound range so i could use my weight. To double the energy of anything takes 8 times the effort so the 50% increase of 2000 psi to 3000 psi should take 4 times the effort right?? this IS quite significant!

Offline longislandhunter

• http://
RE: Benjamin Pump for Evanix Renegade??
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 05:37:44 AM »
The Benjamin pump will work if you get the correct adaptors.  I've used my Benjamin pump on my Air Force PCP's and never had a problem.  

Jeff
\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"

Offline daved

• http://
RE: Benjamin Pump for Evanix Renegade??
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »
Like Jeff said, it'll work with some additional fittings.  Just remember, the Renegade has a MUCH larger air tube, at higher pressure, and it SUCKS air :-)!  Gotta get that power somewhere.  When I had my Carbine, I could get about 24 good shots with JSB Monsters at full power, then the velocity started dropping like a rock.  The rifle has a bigger tube, so maybe a few more shots per fill.  Nice rifle, I'll probably get another one someday.  Later.

Dave