GTA Regional Shooting Events > SanDiego California Shooting Events Discussion

Sunday, May 23rd - Pine Valley fun shoot

<< < (2/2)

Casey.Robertson:
Weather was not good out in Pine Valley this past Sunday - after Eric and I got hailed on for about the 4th time we called it a day.  LOL.  So much for spring time weather.  But we got some shooting in and despite the fact that I couldn't feel the fingers on my right hand it was still a fun day.

Casey.Robertson:
Did you end up at LD's or CASA?  I thought maybe you mentioned a benchrest match that weekend.

crazyhorse:
LD's benchrest was May 16...

I was not feeling well,so stayed home....looks like I missed out on the 'hail shoot"....lol

Leaving tomorrow with LD,Tim McMurray to go up to Ashland,Oregon for a FT,PFT & benchrest match...come back Monday..

Casey.Robertson:

--- Quote ---crazyhorse - 5/27/2010  10:38 AM

LD's benchrest was May 16...

I was not feeling well,so stayed home....looks like I missed out on the 'hail shoot"....lol

Leaving tomorrow with LD,Tim McMurray to go up to Ashland,Oregon for a FT,PFT & benchrest match...come back Monday..
--- End quote ---

Hope you are feeling better soon.  That weekend at Wayne's sounds amazing.  Wish I could go.  You guys driving up there??  That's a long haul.

crazyhorse:
Three of us driving up together..over 690 miles from Temecula.....can be done in 12-13 hours..we leave Friday..we are shooting just Sat & Sun and returning Monday..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version