Target Shooting by Match - Match Results > Target Shooting Discussion General

Target Shooting Events

(1/2) > >>

JDnearAC:
I would like to personally say Thank You to Big Bill and to Gamo2hammerli for all the time and effort that they put into the target shooting events, week in and week out. I want you to know that the sacrifice the two of you make each week is appreciated. I try but I don't get a chance to post as many targets as I would like to each week but I want you to know that I really look forward to shooting the events. I know it's not a competition but it makes the paper punchin allot more fun and also give you a goal to strive for, seeing how well some of the other members can shoot. Big Bill the targets that you post really look great I'd like to know how you get them to stay so sharp and clear. I scan mine but when they are reduced to 100K they lose all of there sharpness. I'm lucky if you can still see the holes in the targets. Once again I would like to say a heartfelt THANK YOU.

JQR:
Goes for me too. This past week got away from me so no targets but I appreciate the fact that these matches are here for us to shoot and wish more people would join in.

gamo2hammerli:
Thanks for the kind words JDnearAC.

Toolmaker:
Yeah, what they said ! I really appreciate the effort y'all put into the matches each week and look forward to them.

Gene_SC:
I personally cannot say enough good about Bill and Stan. A couple real good people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version