Author Topic: Brookhaven NY: You must call and protect your rights  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Dave CAG

• http://www.airgunsbbguns.com/
Brookhaven NY: You must call and protect your rights
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:32:21 AM »

This person has not told the truth from the beginning!!!! Nothing is landing in her yard and as you can hear from the News 12 there is no noise!! She would like Cobra Airguns to replace a retaining wall that is on the side of her property that is what this is about. In 4 years she only can show one airsoft bb. Cobra has not sold airsoft in 6 months and never sold blue bbs. Airsoft is made out of plastic and not shot on the property.

This women wants Cobra to maintain the area on her side of the fence and that is what this about. From the day we opened she came over with a honey to do list. The Town Brookhaven has been to Cobra at least 10 times and we have been there at least 15 times over the last year and spent thousands of dollars in layer and architect fees and have complied with everything. The police have come to our store at least twice a month for the last year and once a week for the first three years and still we have not received a summons for anything!!! All from this onewomen

Two weeks ago she came to our store told me we were shooting glass bottles in the back yard and the pieces land in her yard. Fist of all I do not allow this but just in case I searched the hole back yard and there was no glass any where from any type of glass product she made this up there is no way even if it did happened that glass bottle could jump 20' to the left and 10' up over a fence then 10' into her yard with out leaving any glass in our yard. Our store faces a shopping center and on the left is a Burger King we are and not in the middle of a residential area. She is in back of us and we have a 10 foot fence and shoot into 8 bails of straw from inside the building out. We are only open from 10:00 - 5:00 she is at work and her children are at school 9:00 till 3:30. This woman is crazy and nothing will make her happy she just wants revenge for not doing her to do list and needsattention. I would love to take one for the team but this women will keep coming with new demands.

If I were the People of Brookhaven (I am in Smithtown) I would be very madthat my councilman (Timothy Mazzei') is putting this women over all of Brookhaven everyone must call and voice this because if they get one more crack pot to call or do not here from you this will pass

This law will make it so that a child shoots a airsoft pistol in your own yard it is considered an illegal discharge of a firearm

This is not about Cobra they are going to take away your rights and use Cobra Airguns as a escape goat and the law will be in place!!!!

Cobra Airguns will do everything in our power to fight this but we need you Brookhaven and any one that thinks this is wrong to call.

We called the NRA and they said they have to much on their plate fighting state laws to help. We need you to call!!

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail.jsp?articleId=251707&position=1&news_type=news

TIM MAZZEI @ 631-451-6645 LEGISLATOR (SECRETARY LUCY) is the person who wrote
this amendment #31 You must call and tell him how disappointed in him you are!!!

They are still voting on 6/1/10

From Tuesday, November 24, 2009
6. Introductory Local Law #31 of 2009 Amending Chapter 49B of the Code of the Town of
Brookhaven entitled, "Nuisance Abatement", by adding Article III, entitled, "Discharge
of Firearms". The proposed Local Law would amend Chapter 49B of the Code of the
Town of Brookhaven entitled "Nuisance Abatement", by adding Article III entitled
"Discharge of Firearms". The intent of this Article is to protect the health, safety and
welfare of Brookhaven Town residents by prohibiting the discharge of firearms,
including BB guns and paintball guns, within 500 feet of a neighboring property line.

Please call and protect our rights

ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS WHO WILL BE VOTING ON LEGISLATURE TO BAN THE SHOOTING OF AIRGUNS, AIRSOFT AND PAINTBALL WITHIN 500 FT OF ANY RESIDENCE. WE ARE URGING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS TO TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE OR CALL THESE PEOPLE AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS SOMETHING WE DO AS A SPORT WITH OUR CHILDREN AND IN COMPLETE SAFETY.

TELL THEM HOW MUCH OUR CHILDREN LEARN FROM THIS: PATIENCE, EYE TO HAND COORDINATION, WORKING TOGETHER WITH A TEAM, ETC. WE NEED TO SQUASH THIS LEGISLATION!!!!!

DISTRICT 1 STEVE FIORI ROSENFELD 631-451-6963
DISTRICT 2 JANE BONNER
631-451-6964
DISTRICT 3 KATHLEEN WALSH
631-451-6647
DISTRICT 4 CONSTANCE KEPTER
631-451-6968
DISTRICT 6 DANIEL PANICO
631-451-6502
SUPERVISOR ART LESKO
631-451-6502
TIM MAZZEI @
631-451-6645 LESGISLATOR
(SECRETARY LUCY)

ALL CAN BE REACHED AT: BROOKHAVEN TOWN HALL 1 INDEPENDENCE HILL FARMINGVILLE NY 11738

DaveCAG

L.I.F.T. : Long Island Field Target
http://long-island-airguns-club.com/
Web site: Cobra Air Guns
http://www.airgunsbbguns.com/

Each Air Gun should have a purpose it is not all about velocity or power its
about walking away after a day of shooting, Smiling looking down and saying

"God I Love this rifle"