Author Topic: Discovered a "New" gamo rifle in my collection  (Read 1452 times)

Discovered a "New" gamo rifle in my collection
« on: July 24, 2006, 09:34:42 PM »
I say new becouse its marked "Daisy" but is apprently a rebaged gamo made for Daisy. The gun is a low powered springer the model 120. apprently its really a Gamo "Cadet" in disguise. A 177 caliber rifle with a real wood stock and a aprox velecity of 600 fps. The trigger pull like most Gamos is really tough(I wonder if a GTX will fit?) but the neat thing is becouse its a Daisy springer apprently nobody bothered to bid on it in the basic auction where i got it. Thus the gun cost me $15 + $10 shipping! A second $10 shipping got me a Daisy model 400 featherweight that they throw in for free! The 400 is a weard little rifle its a spring cocker like a red rider but its a pellet gun! It fired 177 pellets which it indexes from a revolving cylinder(like the frvolvers made by unimax today) the gun holds 5 in its plastic cylinder and you cock and shoot each pellet just like you would shoot your old red rider when you were a kid, Definately a different kind of gun. velecitys are about 400 fps the model 400 was a smoothbore but a model 450 was also made with a rifled barrel!