Author Topic: FELLOW AIRGUNNER IN NEED  (Read 810 times)

Offline Rixtrix

• http://
FELLOW AIRGUNNER IN NEED
« on: November 24, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
David Lloydlee, a fellow airgunner, recently was able to get a home that required a lot of remodeling work to be liveable. He has been working night and day, while taking a sabbatical from his paying job, for the past 7 weeks to complete the work. Most of his construction loan has gone for materials and he has been providing the labor. Unfortunately, his first payment is due Dec. 1, 2007, the work is not quite done and he has been unable to work to provide for this payment. Must have turned out to be a huge job. He has put his airguns up for sale, but some of us that frequent the Airgun Sport Forum:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/542831    ( More info there, membership required)

have decided to try to gather some donations to help David and his family realize their dream of home ownership, and get over this hurdle without having to give up his airguns and this sport.David is a really nice guy with a kind of bazaar sense of humor that makes his posts so interesting and entertaining.

The fastest way to help David out, if your are inclined to make a gift during this holiday season, and have a PayPal account, would be to post to:

davidlloydlee@hotmail.com

and the funds would be in his PayPal account , and would be available by the Dec. 1 deadline. If you need an address, email me and I will reply ASAP. No amount is too small, and if you live near Georgia, save the address. I understand he makes  a fantastic bar-b-que and the Spring housewarming party will be great .
Please help make this happen. Thanks for your time.

Ric G

PS: Here's the address:  
 David Lloydlee
 878 Alexander Drive
 Blairsville, GA 30512       (as posted on Adventures in Airguns Forum, so I guess it's OK)
Daisy Model 25 BB gun, 45 years young and still shooting-    BSA Ultra .177, RFM Muzzlebrake, Bushnell Elite 4200 6x24-40 AO Mildot scope,  SportsMatch high rings)-    Gamo Shadow 1000, GRT-lll trigger, AirGunToyz Muzzle Brake, Centerpoint 4-16x40 AO IR mildot,Accushot Med. One Piece Mount, JM Tarantula spring and seal, polished internals, sleeved guide and tophat,self-tuned with CDT advice, CPL, JSB Exact or Predator pellets