Author Topic: New BSA Scope and AccuShot Mount ... SOLD  (Read 1291 times)

New BSA Scope and AccuShot Mount ... SOLD
« on: April 09, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »
New BSA 3-12X50 that Cabelas shipped with a refurb Gamo 440:  focuses to 10 yards, easy-to-see ¼” target turrets, comes with lens caps, lens cloth and documentation.  It arrived packaged in same box with air rifle so has no factory box.

New ACCUSHOT High Profile Integral Ring Mount for 1” scopes up to 56 mm objective lens.  Mount packaging says it fits on an airgun or a .22.  I had purchased this rugged mount before deciding to sell scope.  

Both these items are in 100% NEW condition and will be packaged securely to arrive in this same condition.  

This big scope is a heavy-duty version of BSA 4X32 that's on my 440 now; since my shooting is from 10-25 yards.  That little scope has held up great for 1,500+ shots in past six weeks, wish I could say the same about mounting rings Gamo included.  

I would like $67 for both items but if you disagree then make an offer.  I will also consider a fair trade.

Curtis

Hi, still availiabe?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »
Hey, is the scope/mount still up for sale?  I'm interested.  Please reply here or email me at joshc123@gmail.com  THANKS.

RE: Hi, still availiabe?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »
Josh,
Sorry but received payment and shipped it Monday.  Just realized I'd forgotten to update classified ad, was going online to add "SOLD" when I saw your inquiry.
Curtis

No prob. Thanks for the reply N/T
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »