Author Topic: Lost and Helpless  (Read 818 times)

Lost and Helpless
« on: April 22, 2008, 04:53:44 AM »
Hey All,I just wanted share with my GTA FAMILY,what has me feeling helpless & hurt......As most of you know, Like I love Airguns,I am also a DOG LOVER...I raise & breed AKITAS,At this present time I am going thru a break-up with my ex,as usual it is not as smooth as I would have wanted it,there is my house that's involved,which is where  my dogs live,I have given-up the house,I don't care about B.S. as that,my problem is with my AKITAS,now that I moved from the house into my present living situation(my girlfriends Tanya apt)I am having a difficult time finding a place that will accept pets........My ex has been pressuring me to remove the dogs from the house,she has taken me to court with no success.....I don't get to spend the quality time with my dogs as in the past,I met a gentleman a few months back, when he came to buy one of my pups,he immediately noticed my 18 month old pup from a previous litter named CAPONE, I kept CAPONE for myself as he & I bonded early in his life......The gentleman fell in love with him as most that meet him do,If could not find a place soon enough that would allow my dogs to live with me, I was going to have to make a very tough decision........Well that decision came this past FRIDAY,Raymond(the gentleman that asked for him)continuosly stopped by to visit CAPONE ....I questioned him untill I was comfortable with him...I had to seperate my personal feelings for CAPONE & do what I thought would be best for him,Raymond being an AKITA owner,knows the breed........I have not shed tears in almost 15yrs,untill Friday night when I helped CAPONE into RAYMONDS truck...I love my dogs as I love my FAMILY& CAPONE just touched my heart.......SATURDAY MORNING I recieved a call from RAYMOND,telling me that CAPONE is gone,MY HEART STOPPED,as I was not expecting to hear this.....CAPONE was out in the yard at 6:30 am,Raymond went inside for a few minutes and came out to find CAPONE gone,he spotted him running up the street(my heart tells me he was looking to come home to me)he was last seen running into the parking lot of the NASSAU COLISEUM(LONG ISLANDS VERSION OF MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)He a massive AKITA,CHAMPION BRED,SHOW QUALITY DOG,His personality is priceless,The area is very busy,many busy avenues,highways...I am so hurt & feel so helpless,that I placed CAPONE in harms-way........I just recieved an e-mail from a real moronic *_*_*_*_*_*,stating that he has my dog & that he stole him because his mom is dying and he needs money,he is swearing to have the dog but will not release him untill I send $600,I will send $6000 dollars if he had the dog,I am not the type of person to go to the police,I would rather take care of this myself,except I am not in a clear mind-frame at this time...I will be 45yrs-old on MAY 16, I cannot remember in all my years the last time I felt like this.....MY dogs keep me happy at a time in my life,when lifes roller coaster is on the downside.......This e-mail I recieved has got me twisted...why are people so hurtfull & mean?...I AM SORRY FOR THE LONG SOAP OPERA,I FIGURED I'd SHARE THIS WITH ALL, HOPING TO RELEVE SOME OF MY HELPLESS FEELINGS...........THANKS  ALL THAT HAVE READ THIS........