Author Topic: AIRGUNNERS ARE BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE!  (Read 1046 times)

AIRGUNNERS ARE BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE!
« on: May 24, 2008, 01:58:15 PM »
This hobby never ceases to amaze me!About 10 days ago I was searching the classfieds for a used THEOBEN ELIMINATOR,I get a phone-call from a gentleman claiming to own 3 CROW MAG ELIMINATOR & would sell me one......we talked for about 40 mins.before asking to see some pics,he tells me that he would look for his camera in the morning & take pics for me........the next day he calls me back,tells me his 2 yr old son broke the camera.....he tells me he has an idea,he felt that from our conversation the day before that I appeared to him as a straight forward/trust worthy guy & that he would ship the gun to me so that I can shoot it,examine it & if I like it,send him the money, if not return the gun........The gun arrived today,very nice clean gun...........this is not someone that I know from forum chats or from a whole in the wall,yet he trusted me from one conversation,I was in awe when this gun arrived,only in the world of airguns have I met such honest & decent bunch of characters  from different walks of life........truth is, I am an honest/trust worthy person & this beautifull person was right in trusting me......another good feeling from an airgun nut..........

Offline longislandhunter

• http://
RE: AIRGUNNERS ARE BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 02:09:33 PM »

I agree with you buddy,,,,,,, the people I've come to know since getting involved with air guns are without a doubt the nicest people I've met ever !!!! Truly special people.....

Jeff

\"If it was easy it wouldn\'t be hunting, it would be shopping.\"

RE: AIRGUNNERS ARE BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 02:23:43 PM »
I would never believe it,without seeing it with my own eyes................there is a catch to it I believe,the thing with it, is that I would not be comfortable with myself trying to bargain with the price,after what he has done......maybe it's a good sales pitch..hehehe....