Author Topic: STRAIGHT SHOOTERS(KEVIN)....SHOOTS BLANKS!  (Read 3062 times)

STRAIGHT SHOOTERS(KEVIN)....SHOOTS BLANKS!
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:39:42 AM »
I contacted KEVIN,tried to explain my situation & let him know that I am being screwed........KEVINS way to deal with it was:1st...tell me to shut the F---UP & NOT ALLOW ME TO FINISH A SENTENCE.....THEN HE HUNG-UP THE PHONE ON ME.......2nd:I call him back & question his business professionalism,again he does not let me speak & continues his profanity........I tried to ask him what his problem was.....HIS RESPONSE:I WILL KNOCK YOU THE F---OUT.......That's it, now the NEW YORK ITALIAN,WITHIN ME HAS SURFACED,I am a nice person.......I wasn't always...now my ugly side was quite visible......the street has arrived.....KEVIN finally decided to shut the hole in his face & listen to what was going to get done with the purchase...now he is looking to send me a gun.....SORRY I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH A WANNA-BE ROCKY BALBOA........WHEN I TOLD HIM I  JUST WANTED TO GET HIS GUN BACK TO HIM,HIS REMARK WAS THAT I PAY SHIPPING..........THE DRUGS IN MINNESOTA MUST BE REAL GOOD!....WHEN ALL WAS SAID & DONE & HE UNDERSTOOD THAT I DID NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM,HE SAID TO LEAVE THE GUN & THEY WILL GET IT & AGAIN HUNG THE PHONE-UP IN MY FACE......I have done business with some of our members & have never done wrong by any,My money & my word/integrity are golden....others can account for my busines manor.........I wil see KEVIN at the WINDSOR GUN SHOW............

Offline Dave1899

• http://
RE: STRAIGHT SHOOTERS(KEVIN)....SHOOTS BLANKS!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:37:17 AM »
....and this guy has a business??????  Whisky Tango Foxtrot...With that kind of an attitude I don't see a future in his business endeavor!!!  Hope it all gets straightened out quickly.  Like I said before Joe, You don't deserve that kind of treatment.  You are a standup guy and your word is golden!!!
David

\"Time makes more converts than reason.\" Thomas Paine  

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »
THANK YOU SUPERSPORT DAVE!

Offline Timmyj1959@yahoo.com

• http://dragonslayer
Re: STRAIGHT SHOOTERS(KEVIN)....SHOOTS BLANKS!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:29 AM »
Also Dave my Friend,, Have you met Joe?? He has a heart of gold for shure, an awsome GREAT guy that has gone above & beond to help my family. ( I know you know the same Joe I do). My point is: Joe is a BIG OLE BOY,, Man I would NEVER want to pi$$ him off!!LOL! I think Kevin? might want to reconsider attending that gun show!! He He!! ( My Money is on Joe!!) Right is right,, Wrong is just plain old WRONG.  Tim.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »
Tim,I AM A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER!.....................maybe,not all the time..LOL!

Offline leftcoast1

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 10:50:14 AM »
I could see Kevin's attitude if Joe was nit picking meaningless things and constantly harressing him. That not being the case here Kevin commited to taking care of the problem and has not held up his end of the deal. I tend to not let what happens to others effect my decision to deal with a particular dealer but I know Joe is a stand up guy so I will choose not to do business with stright shooters. I would have only it made it about as far as Joe did then I would have been on a road trip. In Joe's case he's  coming to Joe's area poor Kevin :-)
Jason
A couple of Springers nothin to get excited about.

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 11:47:37 AM »
My intent for this post,was not to cause any hard feelings,nor was it to be taken out of it's intent...........I do not see a problem with it......This is my first time posting something of this nature..........PAUL if your taking this the wrong way...I APOLOGIZE.....I would bet that if your $1400 was on the line your outlook would be quite different.......I have seen worse EXPERIENCES written by others,......you don't always have to respond to a post that does not sit right with you......I AM LETTING OTHERS KNOW OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALER.......SORRY!

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »
Not a problem Paul.......I understand!

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »
as a minnesotan myself, in regards to the comment, "the drugs in minnesota must be real good"..............I must say your right. most business men, and flat out most people,  I have dealt with here aren't worth the BS they are made of. and I have lived here all of my 33 years.

I am a bit late on the situation, can you provide me a link to what happened?

I ask because I will actually be driving through saint cloud soon...........right past him.........on my way to the cabin.

-Mark

Offline VINNY

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 05:56:48 PM »
I dont get it. Dont these people know about forums? Dont they know that we all will hear of this kind of treatment? Dont they know the word will spread, and that we will stick together?Maybe I'm just getting old and think too much.There are probably dozens of readers of this forum that will tell others about this.I for one sure will if it comes up.I had a situation with Airgun Warehouse a few months ago, and due to their lack of costomer service and follow up, I got a brand new CFX for free.Long story short, after two weeks of calling and sending e-mails, they ONLY responded after I cancelled my credit card payment.[they sent the .177 insead of a .22] and WOULD NOT CONTACT ME AFTER BEING MADE AWARE. They werent rude verbally, just totally ignored me.Havent heard a word after I told them to "come and get it" Never paid, havent heard a word.Theres more to it than that, but thats it in a nutshell.
Daisy-Red Ryder,2-15XT pistols,Powerline 1200 pistol/Crosman-Quest 1000,Powermaster 66, 1377 pistol,Pumpmaster 760, 1077 AS/Gamo-Big Cat,Viper Express,CFX in.177,CFX-.22 [Finally!!] Varmint Hunter / 1971 Benjamin 132/ 4 Cummins b-3\'s./ Walther -Falcon hunter .22, Force 1000-.177/Baikal- MP512M-.22/ Winchester -800x-.177/Baretta-92FS,EliteII/Hammerli- 490 Express

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »
Vinny,after giving SS a heads-up on my decision to cancell my credit card payments,then he decided that maybe he should listen to me instead of yelling at me....I guess I went about things the wrong way,instead of sending $1400 with my card,maybe a hand written i.o.u. would have been better..LOL!

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 07:08:04 AM »
double post

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 07:09:16 AM »
hey joe, my email said I got PM from you, but when I go to my inbox here it doesn't exist, there's nothing there. you might need to send it again.

-Mark

Offline VINNY

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 04:38:55 PM »
Hey Joe, good job buddy!! Isnt it funny how they can be so tough when they think they have a tight hold on you,but they suddenly change their tune when they realize that they have lost their grip? Especially when THEY ARE WRONG!! Not too many years ago I would have actually seriously considered a 'road trip' to handle a situation like that.Thank you God, for making me wiser as I get older!No more Sicilian flare ups![well,sometimes]
Daisy-Red Ryder,2-15XT pistols,Powerline 1200 pistol/Crosman-Quest 1000,Powermaster 66, 1377 pistol,Pumpmaster 760, 1077 AS/Gamo-Big Cat,Viper Express,CFX in.177,CFX-.22 [Finally!!] Varmint Hunter / 1971 Benjamin 132/ 4 Cummins b-3\'s./ Walther -Falcon hunter .22, Force 1000-.177/Baikal- MP512M-.22/ Winchester -800x-.177/Baretta-92FS,EliteII/Hammerli- 490 Express

Offline VINNY

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
Hey Joe! You look like a pretty big guy.You should go to the show, find Kevin,start talking to him and then introduce youself with a handshake and say something like,'you remember me dont you? You were gonna knock me the f@#$ out.' But be nice! Bring the guy a clean pair of shorts!!!