Author Topic: GAMO forum ethics SUCKS!!! the person that is behind it  (Read 6219 times)

Offline TexasShooter72

• http://
The Yellow Forum is a COUNTRY CLUB!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »
I too have felt the brunt of the Yellow forum/Rich in Mich clan.  They're right up there with pig $h*t in my book.  I'd inquired as to what a tune might run(with Rich) and mentioned the retiring of CDT.  Bad move on my behalf...  the response that I got pretty much ripped Bob a new one and as Bill has stated- Bob has had no means of fighting back.  Thing is- I've read the chrony numbers on Rich's tuned 350 Mags and the one I've got from Bob is higher in fps, accuracy and foot pounds by far.  In Rich's mind- Bob only does lube tunes.  Funny, I have to disagree having seen the old spring, guides and seals that came back with my gun when it returned.

They're quite territiorial in that forum and any mention of CDT gets you black-balled.  I have no desire to hit that froum although many do and they reserve the right.  They've got he proverbial Cult/Click/Country Club thing going on and they can keep their little island isolate to themselves.  God forbid anyone upstage their GREAT(yeah right) tuner- who's attitude is along the lines of "kill thy neighbor through cowardice should a disagreement occur".

Which is what the foundation of their very forum is based upon,    c-o-w-a-r-d-i-c-e.

Oh, I'm sorry...   did I display an opinion?  I don't apologize where those zealots are concerned.  Their island will sink...   one day.

Matt

David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Super Sport XL .177
David Slade Tuned, Theoben Gas Ram BSA Lightning XL .22
CDT Tuned Gamo Hunter Elite .177
Big Gene Tuned, Ed(Shadow)Chocolate Chip Camo Gamo Shadow 1000 .177