Author Topic: AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT,,,,  (Read 11226 times)

Offline RainDog

• http://
Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT,,,,
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 04:12:12 AM »

Hey, let's not go back and forth on this, especially since from all I can tell we're in pretty much complete agreement on the issues.

Y'know, I'm just kinda wiped out today, and me saying "Let's not blow everything out of proportion" was more an expression of exhaustion than anything else.

And you still haven't offended me. YET!  :)

Seeya!
 Parks
The only paradise is paradise lost.-Marcel Proust
You don\'t know what you\'ve got till it\'s gone.-Joni Mitchell

Offline Big_Bill

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 04:43:40 AM »

Parks Buddy,

I try to prepare people, not offend them, especially YOU. We are ALL AMERICANS !!!!

You and I may have chewed some of the same mud over there !

Just Remember, when Ben said Constant Vigilance, it was after the Revolutionary War !

Life Member of The United States of America
Life Member of the National Rifle Association
Member Air Guns Addicted Anonymous
SHOOT SAFE ! - SHOOT WELL ! - SHOOT OFTEN !
Always Use A Spring Compressor ! and Buy the GREAT GRT-III & CBR Triggers, cause they are GRRRREAT !

Offline rojoshb

RE: AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT,,,,
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »
Na. Bro these people have no respect for us. We went to a f----- up deal in southeast asia and came back called murderers and child rapers. We gave our collective lives for this country and got gang banged for our effort. I really get *_*_*_*_*_*ed sometimes watchin the ignorant people not bein aware of at least some idea of what us and our forefathers did to accomadate their non responsiveness, but ya know it just ain't worth it, for me anyway. I have always been a warrior for peace, but the next time one of these scumbags *_*_*_*_*_*es me off there will be immediate and very painfull recompense. I have always been ready to die for my country and my beliefs, and anyone who dessicrates that will be road kill, for sure, dude.  Hope you have got it together with your son's deal. You have, always my love and respect.  B 8)

Offline rojoshb

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 10:23:35 AM »
Crank up ya full otos dude!

Offline rojoshb

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
Sounds like you an da parks got a thing goin. Sorry bout that. No matter what ya try to train them'ins at they have a real low quality of adhearance to da deal, as it were. If ya don't go get shot at or blown up at ya don't realize how we can or cannot achieve the goal of freedom( which has a price) ,as well we'uns know from personal contributins. Been spyin this deal for bout 50 plus years as the washington elite got us into the bad guy bag for whatever reasoning, and pretty much concluded that they have their own aggenda. If we do their bidding they will wish us well then send us on to another bang-up for their personal profit. If ya think I am wrong then blog some special forces dudes from the last 40 years and see if we'uns got any mind trend on what's goin down. Ya are in for the ride if you think what's been happinin is something else.  Don't have much personal opinion on the present deal, but ike told us to beware of what would happen.  Too much personal introspection on my part, but every now and then it is necessary to add some real perspective to all the speculation. If ya been there add to this for general understanding of the non-allert. maybe, just maybe some of this will sink - in, but I seriously doubt it.  LOVE YA ALL , AND KEEP THE FAITH.  WE WILL MAKE IT !!!!! :emoticon:

Offline RainDog

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 06:36:05 AM »

Um...

Alright, then.

Nobody make any sudden moves...

Seeya!
 Parks
The only paradise is paradise lost.-Marcel Proust
You don\'t know what you\'ve got till it\'s gone.-Joni Mitchell

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:29 AM »
I am a veteran. Many in my family are. I hope Bush rots in Hell for making our nation an Army of Occupation after invading a country that was no threat to us. They had some SCUD missiles with a range of just over 90 miles. What was Saddam going to do, launch them towards Miami and pray to Allah for a big tailwind?

We had no reason to invade Iraq. 19 of the hijackers who did the mass murder in New York and at the Pentagon were SAUDI citizens. Saddam would not let Obama train terrorists in his country. Yet WtheTush invades, killing thousands. For what?

The military goes where ordered but this is the equivalent of Hitlers invasion of Poland..., except Hitler had much better preparation in his 'incidents' before doing so.

Bush is an International War Criminal, the US is an Invading Nation with an Army of Occupation in a foreign country. We have no business being there. We have gone into no other country to 'free the people' in any manner whatsoever. Not even Cuba which is much closer and more of an economic threat to us than Iraq is.

Our soldiers are getting killed in Iraq for nothing. In another 20 years the fools who support this murderous bunch will be asking 'what did our kids die for' just as we ask about Viet Nam. Halliburton and Chicken Cheneys buddies are getting rich while our kids die for nothing. How many US elected officials have kids there? How about the two Bush bimbos?

We are wrong and will pay for it even as our Soldiers do what is ordered. It is shameful that more have not stood up to say NO, I won't do this and instead rely on the Hither defense after WWII. "I was only following orders".

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

WOW! Mahonri..... No need to slam Bush because the war in Iraq was inedible, no matter what president we had in office. No one can turn back time but I would bet things in the middle east would be allot worse now if we had not stepped in. The United States is a melting pot of people from other countries now. I would say in another 100 years there will be very few true American's left. And when I say American's I mean all of us that were born here in the US before 1900. Our strength is diminishing as more foreigners inter the US and get there citizenships. Most of these people do not have the backbone it takes to stand for what the US is about, because they only know there couture and laws. I am a true American and would kill every SOB that I could who would rather let the other countries come here on our soil and make war. I may not agree with US Presidents and there policies but I do believe in my freedom and my forefathers and there forefathers fought for the freedom we all enjoy today.

So if you would like to just sit back let the other countries do as the wish then so be it.

Gene

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Offline jeep98

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »
Mahonri, Sir: I salute you. It is refreshing hearing a fellow citizen speaking the truth. Let those supporting McCain (another war monger) follow John into hell. but he will be leading us all there.  Everyone should check out '  campaignforliberty.com  '.  jeep98

Offline jeep98

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »
Gene S C; Maybe you could tell me how we could be fighting a 'War on Terror' while we will not protect our southern border. I just do not see the logic. I do wish you well.  jeep98

Offline 3n00n

Ron Paul is right, get rid of the 'private bank' Fed Reserve.
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:27 PM »
War on terror? Doubt it . . .
`
No different than the RMS Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Bay of Tonkinor the USS Liberty. Just another excuse forbankers to profit on war at "our" expense, both blood and funds . . .
`
Government is about sheeple control and "protection" services,the price ultimatelybeing liberty!
`
Just in case you missed these . . .
`
Freedom to Fascism . . .
`
Phantom Shares, market manipulation crimes . . .
`
I'm all for 'We the people', but not at allinterested in 'private bank' controlled, smoke and mirror puppet government, fleece thesheeple tactics. Whydo so few Americans see the truth?
I don't know how to get through to them, I don't speak sheep.

Offline Gene_SC

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »

The reason is probably because of oil and car manufacturers..:) I am a war monger and will admit it. But I do not agree on the way our government has led us down the path of no return. Oil is our economy and will continue to be way after I am dead and gone. As long as oil is the bargaining chip we will be fighting over it for years to come. If I was the President of the US I would not send as many men into battle but would use our technology to kill or sanitize certain portions of the world...:).. Also would start purging foreigners within our US borders first. Take back all the gas stations and 7 Elevens as well..:) I remember when all these were run by ma and pa..:) Now they are run by people who cannot speak english or even know our constitution.I could be like a white Martin Luther King.. I HAVE A PLAN! A SOLUTION TO BRINGING BACK AMERICA THE WAY IT SHOULD BE....:) Sure Glad this is the Back Room..:)

Gene

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Offline jeep98

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 03:56:36 PM »
GeneSC: I'm glad there is a back room. The problem IS the government. George Washington said Government is like fire.  I could ask when you as President will come after me? I do not blame the forigners coming in, I blame government policy, As to Iraq, we would not take an Arab Military Base on U.S. soil lightly, yet we expect them to abide by it on their soil. At one time America was thought of as following the 'Golden Rule',  Again best wishes,  jeep98

Offline Timmyj1959@yahoo.com

• http://dragonslayer
I STARTED THIS THREAD ABOUT,,,,
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
Do we really want a President that totally disrespects our Flag??  Wont wear one?? Wont agnowledge it?? Anyone else here remember in school,, Pledge of Aligence?? Moment of silence?? I do. I have NO RESPECT for,, matter of fact seem to slip into violent thoughts regarding those that disrespect MY COUNTRY. And I THANK ALL that have fought & died for this GREAT Country. Yeah,, lets Hire Osama Bin Laden for our President,, WHAT THE HELL are the "Sheeple" thinking??  This is just Crazy!! Hell,, he is not even an American!! Maybe we should have spared Sadam,, bet he could get in on the campain with all the money he had??  Yeah,, everyone LOVES to hear "Change",,,,, Carefull what Ya wish for,, Ya just might get it.  Tim.

Offline Gene_SC

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2008, 03:25:25 AM »
Boy, I really agree with you Tim on this. Like I wrote in another post, that we are so saturated with people from other countries now that it has an effect on our core value's. Soon the english language will be replaced with who know's what..:) Already when you call a business with a large phone network they ask if you speak English then press 1..:) If this guy gets in office, wewill see some big changes for sure. And not for the good either. Gene

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin