Author Topic: AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT,,,,  (Read 11224 times)

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT,,,,
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2008, 06:42:28 AM »
Raymond, I come from the old school..:) The brown shoe days...:) I have not agreed with all our previous Presidents policies and also Congress and the Senate either. Our government has been run mostly by the foreign and US corporations since the early sixties. Before that it was not so blatant but still existed with money support. Now the Corps put the candidates up for us to elect. Of course they do not advertise that fact but it is still a fact of life. I often wondered when the foreign corps would finally bring in there man, and it looks like they made it this election. I was hoping it would not happen till I was long gone but here it is 2008 and we are on the verge of electing a non American, which breaks my heart. The day he gets elected go to a grave yard and watch the soil on top of the graves move...:)

One other beef I have had for almost 40 years now is Robert Kennedy taking our Social Security and throwing it into the General Fund. Our Social Security was protected from the government borrowing against it but thanks to the Kennedy administration our Social Security funds are being depleted with all the free handouts the liberal side of our government gives. And I could go on but what's the use. But I will stand allegiance to the United States and as long as I can carry a weapon, I will protect my rights. Only problem I do not have a weapon or firearm but will just have to use my fists.. hehe

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Offline Jaymo

• http://
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2008, 05:18:23 PM »
Hey, Gene. If you were a white Martin Lucifer King, that would make you a wh*re mongering, communist. I'm pretty sure you're not one of those.
15th Battalion, Mississippi Sharpshooters, CSA.

Il buono, il cattivo, ed il brutto.

\"Mmm, bacon.\"
\"Squirrel.\"
\"Mmm, squirrel.\"

Offline rojoshb

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »
If it bleeds we can kill it. (jesse the body ventura) from the predator movie!!