Author Topic: Seeing things that are not there.  (Read 7534 times)

Offline Jaymo

• http://
Re: Seeing things that are not there.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 03:28:24 PM »
Until recently, I thought I was the only one with them. Glad to know I'm not insane. I first noticed them as a boy of maybe 9 years old. I was lying on my back in my yard. Just enjoying the fell of the St Augustine grass and watching high flying passenger jets and their contrails. Looked like a moving microorganism viewed through a microscope. Weird. Funny that I never told anyone. Think I'll call my brother and ask him if he's ever experienced it.
Now If only I could find out what causes my skin to feel bugs crawling across it, when there are none.
15th Battalion, Mississippi Sharpshooters, CSA.

Il buono, il cattivo, ed il brutto.

\"Mmm, bacon.\"
\"Squirrel.\"
\"Mmm, squirrel.\"

Offline rojoshb

RE: Seeing things that are not there.
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 07:56:27 AM »
I have not read all the responces, so I may be called a little or a lot weird. I have seen things and what appears to be humans moving in my perriferal vision for years, so what I did personally was to study them. It seems there is a lot of stuff we, as humans miss in the etheral world because of losing some of our inate abilities. I am one of those weird dudes who can walk into a crowd and dissappear. The gov loves us as it gives them someone who can observe things without being available for normal human viewing. Now what I did was started studying shamanism and the occult. Occult being not as we have been taught as bad stuff, but generally things not as we would think they would be viewed. Hard to explain, but not to difficult to learn. Problem is if ya tells the shrinks they will drug ya to oblivian, and swear it is only in your mind. Been there, but opted to shut up and search for a truer meaning. One thing I found was when you take another humans life you absorb some type of karma from it. If it is in a wartime type of environment it is one kind, and if it is an assasination type of deal the consequences are more unfavorable, but dealable through understanding. Ghosts are wandering entities in a realm of existence near to our own and pose no great real danger to us, but they are there, and they are real as you and I. Sit down and have a cold one and see if they come about and talk. Won't be as we talk, but pretty cool anyway. See if ya can understand where they are and give your love. There is a whole lot we don't understand, but most of it is like observeing and poses no harm, just f-----g weird to be a part of. See if you can find a local indian medicine man or woman and ask them to observe the deal and then help. They are very understanding of these things and can give goooood direction on it.   Hope i haven't freaked you out !!!

As for any naysayers (if ya ain't tried it don't knockit)

DERHEDBEATLEMEISTER :emoticon:

Offline Bhawanna

• http://airgunrecon.com
Gene, i'm here for you buddy!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »
gene,
i'm not a doctor and won't ever pretend to be one but i can tell you something that helped me. most of my military duty was in the jungles of central america. i was exposed to many venomous snakes; fer-de-lance, bushmaster, eyelash vipers, rattlesnakes, etc... even poisonous frogs and an ant called the "bullet ant". i had several very close calls with venomous snakes and i was bitten by a bullet ant one time and to this day i have severe allergic reactions to bee stings and migrain headaches. i use to wake up at night thinking "things" were crawling on me and would have dreams about snakes. if i was in the yard and thought i heard something in the bushes i would grab a stick or get a gun to investigate. i finally decided one day that enough was enough and it was time to tighten up my boot laces and end this problem. i went to florida and trained to become a license reptile trapper. i handled rattle snakes, cotton mouths, copper heads, and even alligators. i was scared as hell at first but i managed to get a grip on things by doing this. that was 10 years ago and today nothing bothers me. no more dreams, no more crawly things in the night, no more snakes in the bushes. my suggestion is surround yourself with the people you trust and know. tear down the razor wire you have surrounded yourself with. there are hundreds of people on this forum that know you and CARE about you and will reach out to you but YOU have to let them in buddy!!!! you gotta start somewhere and right here is the BEST place to get started....any of the guys (or gals) in georgia, sc, or nc are only a short drive away and would love to spend some time with you. i personnally would love to come up one sunday and just talk and hang-out with you.  sometimes facing the fear toe-to-toe allows you to over-come the fear.  it worked for me.   everyone is different and what helps one person may not help another but being around friends always makes one feel better.
The hardest part of getting old is trying to look good naked!

Offline RainDog

RE: Seeing things that are not there.
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 01:08:47 AM »
Back in college I worked nights as an orderly in a state mental hospital.

Had to fight those guys three or four times a night. Rough job.

I wonder what made me think of that...

Seeya!
 Parks
The only paradise is paradise lost.-Marcel Proust
You don\'t know what you\'ve got till it\'s gone.-Joni Mitchell

Offline PBJ

it takes courage to share
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 08:45:03 AM »
Gene,
   Thanks for trusting us, we can all address our prayers for you with more clarity. It took a lot of courage to share, more than you will need to have victory over the feelings and worry about what you are seeing/sensing. God is always with you, He will never fail you. Your GTA friends are with you also, May He lift you up today and give you great peace.
Bob Jarrard (PBJ)
2 .177 Gamo 440\'s, .177 Gamo CFX, 2 .22 Gamo CFX\'s .177 AR2078A .177 Mendoza/Crossman. CDT tune/trigger on the 440\'s/.177 CFX & CDT trigger on one .22 CFX.

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:02 AM »
I want to thank everyone on the GTA for your overwhelming support for me. I have not had this much attention since I shot my Uncle in the behind with my sling shot..:) Really thank you all for your suggestions remedies and prayers. I have received one heck of allot of PM's from all of you who I know very well and have spoke to on the phone many times  in the past. Not to mention just about every regular on the GTA. Thank you all who sent special cards in the mail. All of this has really had a positive effect on me over the past months.

You guys are my family and always will be. God bless all of you.

Gene

THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Offline NMCA_Ron

• http://fasteststreetcar.com
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »
Gene, you and Bob are THE reason I joined this forum. Both of you display a sense of professionalism while keeping everything here fun. I thank you for sharing your private side and I have even more respect for you for it. I hope things go well for you and yours and we continue to share fond memories as well as current adventures.

Ron
\"What we need are more people who specialize in the impossible.\" - Theodore Roethke

Offline rojoshb

RE: Gene, i'm here for you buddy!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »
Ya bro i was raised in south fla. and it is really neat to absorb all the swamp stuff. Course it ain't quite the same now vs the 60's but it still is. I se we'uns has been to some of the same ops as well. Man what a small military world we live in! I offered gene some probably inadvertant advise, but havin over 30 years of doin it maybe it will help. Hope we can help to get the brother on an even keel. Navy talk ya know.  LOVE YA ALL   B :emoticon:

Offline VINNY

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
Gene, I have been on this forum at all times - day & night, and it seems like someone is always here. You would surely get a response any time you need to talk, or just see that others are here. I cant say I know what you are going through, but I can say that you have many friends to turn to!! Count me in buddy. You are the man. You made this forum for us, and we are here for you.
Daisy-Red Ryder,2-15XT pistols,Powerline 1200 pistol/Crosman-Quest 1000,Powermaster 66, 1377 pistol,Pumpmaster 760, 1077 AS/Gamo-Big Cat,Viper Express,CFX in.177,CFX-.22 [Finally!!] Varmint Hunter / 1971 Benjamin 132/ 4 Cummins b-3\'s./ Walther -Falcon hunter .22, Force 1000-.177/Baikal- MP512M-.22/ Winchester -800x-.177/Baretta-92FS,EliteII/Hammerli- 490 Express