Author Topic: Gamo Shadow  (Read 1399 times)

Offline wmunsch

• GTA Donations
Gamo Shadow
« on: September 06, 2008, 02:33:02 PM »
Just got my Gamo Shadow back from CDT (He said this was the last one) and haven't shot it yet. I'm excited but have to take the grandson and son in law fishing in the morning  and then go to the gun show to look for a scope.  yyipppee.  CDT sent me my parts back and the old seal had nick in it.  Like you say their QC is nil.  Will post up when I run a few rounds through it  I know CDT will want to know how it shoots.  As if he didn't know. More to follow.

Offline Dave1899

• http://
RE: Gamo Shadow
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »
William...You're gonna love it.  I had 2 but sold one to fund another project...CDT makes those S1K's super!!!

Enjoy

David
David

\"Time makes more converts than reason.\" Thomas Paine  

Offline palonej

Re: Gamo Shadow
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
William, I just got my Shadow Fox back from the Fish. I had him do the full Tuna treatment. It is nothing short of night and day!!!!! I had him do a Whisper Deluxe and he's doing a Whisper VH for me as we speak! You truly cannot ask for more!! He makes a weapon out of a toy!! The Whisper Deluxe shoots so smooth that after about 2500 rounds I never had to re adjust my scope!!! Smooth!!!!!! Bob is gonna be missed BIG TIME!!!!!! Great guy to deal with!! Enjoy your 'new' gun and let us know how she behaves.
Joe