Airguns

GTA
September 25, 2017, 06:12:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

READ THIS:
This Is The Old GTA Forums, Which Is Now An Archive. No New Post Nor New Registrations Allowed Here.
Please Go To The NEW GTA Forums:
CLICK HERE

Home   Help Search Login Register GTA Library GTA Mall
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Considering a Leapers 5th Gen 6X32 Mini  (Read 6133 times)
MarkS34

WWW Awards
« on: June 17, 2010, 09:20:49 AM »

I'm checking out new scopes and this Leapers 6x seems perfect (http://www.opticsplanet.net/leapers-5th-gen-6x32-mini-size-range-estimating-mil-dot-scope-scp-632md1.html). The only thing holding me back is a couple of reviews that say the crosshairs are thick.

Does anyone have any actual experience with this scope? Most shooting will be between 10m - 30yds. Paper will be my most used target followed by the occasional squirrel noggin. I'm using an RWS 4x32 compact right now, but really want a little more magnification and I gotta have mil dot. I also think I prefer fixed mag scopes. I like to keep the variables to a minimum.

RWS Diana 34, 0.177
MarkS34

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:28:11 AM »

Bit the bullet and ordered one. Should have it in a few days. At only $30, I figured I'd take a chance. Will give an amateurish review here after I've used it a little bit.

RWS Diana 34, 0.177
fnash

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »

Yes they are think. But that only seems to bother me at close range, like 10 meter target shooting. I have an older model also and they are not thick. Why do they change things.....
Frank

FN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

[