Author Topic: Pics  (Read 2356 times)

Pics
« on: June 19, 2006, 11:43:12 PM »
Gene is it possible with the software that your using to limit the size of the posted pics in the forum? I ask only because when someone post a large pic the reader must scroll left to right then back again to read the post...Don't get me wrong I love the pics the members post, it adds so much to the subject.
Thanks
Bart

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Re: Pics
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 12:33:22 AM »
Yes Bwess. The software is completely configurerable as long as I have the knowledge to change, modify add new code. The forum right now sits on top of .net and the forum itself is all coded in .asp. both are totally database driven.

I have set the file size of pictures to 125 kb and this can be modified as well. I am not finished with all the add ins and bugs fixes as of yet. That will take me a while but will address each with priority first.

Hope this answers your questions. I am steady at it.....  :)

Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin

Re: Pics
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 01:07:44 AM »
Yes it does....Your doing a great job...keep up the good work...oh don't forget to shoot those airguns once in a while...lol...also you have to post your review of (I think B-26-2) I've been think I "need" one of those...The med's just don't work as well anymore...need more guns...

Offline Gene_SC

• http://www.airguntoys.com
Now that the weather is calm................
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 01:11:03 AM »
I will do the review on the B-26.

Thanks
Gene
THE ONES I SLEEP WITH: BSA Lightning XL, AA TX-200, AA ProSport, BSA Ultra, HW-97K, Crosman NPSS .177, FX Cyclone, HW-30 Nicle Plated, AA-S200, Crosman Marauder, CZ-634, R-9 DG, Webley/Scott UK Tomahawk, Benji Kantana, Benji Marauder, Benji Discovery.....

Gene\'s Tunz n Toyz
Springer Tunin